Very Important Note

Dear Readers,

It's been ages since I went here and I'm sorry to say but I'm going to do a lot of reconstructing, starting off with the title. It won't be 'Let's make a deal, Alpha' but 'Let's make a deal, My king'. The reason is that the male lead is like a part of the ten kings and he literally has royal blood. Therefore, 'my king' would be more appealing and appropriate.

The characters still have the same name and are still there but some of their characteristics will be changed to fit my desired plot. The plot will also have a major change since I've become more serious about this story. I don't want it to become like a typical werewolf story so I'm focusing more on the twists, the revelations, the thriller part, etc. I'm the type of person who focuses more on the events that are happening in the main character's surroundings, and the individual's character development.

Anyways, it will be like a totally new but not that new kind of book- if you know what I mean. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and please do take the time to read or reread it. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ms. KNight_Owl

P.S. Did you guys notice that I changed my name? It fits me more.