30: Whereabouts and Weakness

Amelia

I still have no proof of whether Adaya's blood runs through me. These visions of mine are definitely the Clairvoyant ability of Adaya but my mother doesn't have this ability so I am deeply confused. But then, Adaya's ability can be transferred to others. Therefore, it's either I'm a direct descendant of Adaya or Adaya's daughter somehow transferred the ability to another angel and I inherited it from them.

I still can't prove anything since the evidences are too little and I don't want to jump to conclusions. If I need answers or even just a little bit of clue, I need to find someone who knew about me and my mother. I know just the right person but sadly enough, I don't know his whereabouts since he tends to travel a lot just like me.

I had finished reading the book and put it back in the library's secret room. I returned to the couch and lay there. I curved myself like a ball and clutched my knees. I'm afraid to sleep cause if I do, those dreams will appear again. I don't know why but nowadays, my visions can even invade my dreams. Because of it, I can't sleep properly.

My visions aren't sometimes accurate since there is a condition but what I had earlier has a possibility that it will occur. It all depends on the length and the quality. It's been years but I still can't control them and they will just appear whenever. It's like someone is preventing me from perfecting this ability. I wish Mom was here, she would teach me everything.

A tear slipped in my eye followed by another one until it kept flowing like a river. I miss my mom, my dad, my brothers, and the people from the pack. There aren't any traces of my family. There are a few pack member's corpses found after the night of the attack but neither my family nor the alpha's were there. There's a big chance that they are being held hostage by Aviel. I don't know his reason cause if he wanted to use them as hostages, he would have threatened me ages ago but he never did.

The vision I had kept on replaying in my head. I don't know when it'll happen and I'm afraid I cannot undo it or I'm too late to save Errick and his pack. A warm hand suddenly touched my shoulders and I flinched but when I realize the spark and the warmth coming from it, I instantly relax. I got up and saw Cassius with a worried expression on his face. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and remembered the vision I had.

If I tell him everything, what will he do? If I let Errick's fate remain like that and told him everything, what would his reaction be? Will he embrace my oddity? Or will he let me go for the sake of his pack? After all, I am destined to bring destruction to the people around me.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly and I caressed his face before I planted a kiss on his lips. But since this is Cassius, he wouldn't just settle on a peck. He kissed me hungrily as he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. He lift me up without breaking the kiss as he sat on the couch and put me on his lap where I was straddling him.

His hands traveled inside my shirt, sending shivers and sparks at every touch he made. I moaned when his hand went inside my bra and cupped my left breast. He began to massage it as his lips traveled from my jaw to the crook of my neck where he took his time, biting and sucking on it. I moved my head away to grant him more access. His fangs grazed my skin and I needed to stop him before he could mark me.

"Cassius..." I whispered breathlessly and he tensed. I held up his face and saw the color of his eyes fighting from green to gold then back. He moved away from me but not too far. I thought he was going to be angry but instead, he surprised me by hugging me.

"I'm sorry. I lost control." he mumbled on my neck. I hugged him back and mumbled that it was okay.

"I'm sorry too that you had to see me like this. I just remembered the nightmare I had earlier." I said and looked into those green orbs that were swirling with emotions. Emotions that overwhelm me with guilt.