34: Meeting The First And The Second

Amelia

I died right?

If I did die, then why am I in a vast field surrounded by different flowers, a single tree, and clear clouds?

The afterlife?

Hell no, I need to first meet the ruler of the underworld. Since I'm an angel, I have to meet all the different gods of death. There are a lot of them so I would have to spend a long time in the underworld. But this place here has nothing but plants.

Lying in these vast fields feels so relaxing. Like all my worries had disappeared. It made me feel like just staying here forever. But this peace was short-lived as I heard footsteps approaching me. I don't know who they are but it's best to pretend to sleep.

"We know you're not sleeping." A soothing voice said. The voice is like soft cotton but manly. I can also feel the fondness in his voice.

"Honestly, you're in a place where time doesn't work nor mundane feelings such as tiredness." A gruff voice said. The voice sounds like it'll nag me forever but somehow it's calming and nostalgic to listen.

Somehow, their voices feel familiar. It's one of Rain's voices. But the way they talk is not similar to Rain. So they can't be Rain. It even used my mother and my own voice once.

I opened my eyes and saw two ethereal-looking men. They have the same red hair as mine and didn't even hide their majestic wings that are a bit different from the angels I've met. They were big, beautiful, and silky. I bet it'll weigh like cotton despite its size.

"Where am I and who are you?" I asked them as I sat up from the ground.

"We are in a dimension between your consciousness and the world tree." The guy with the soothing voice said and I looked at the tree that seemed to glow. As if telling me that he's right.

"My name is Azarel and he is Abdiel." The guy, who has a soothing voice, introduced.

My eyes widened at what I heard. Those names are from Michael's generals. If it was only one name it'd be a coincidence but there are two. And the fact that the abilities of these two were given to Adaya.

"You're Adaya's brothers." I said to them and Azarel smiled.

"And he's your uncle and I'm your father!" Azarel said cheerfully.

"Don't be stupid. What father?" Abdiel said and punched Azarel's shoulder.

"Hey! That hurts." Azarel whined and pouted. How come the oldest is the most childish?

"Wait, wait, wait. Uncle? Father? What do you mean?" I asked them.

"Aren't you Adaya's child? That's why you look exactly like her and you can talk to us- well, our souls." Abdiel said.

"What? No. My mother's name is Cassandra." I told them.

"Then she is Adaya. Cassandra was her mortal name before she became one of us." Azarel said it like it's the common truth.

"No, no, no. That is impossible. The child went into slumber for thousands of years. My father is a werewolf who hasn't lived past a hundred yet. It would have been believable if you told me I was a direct descendant." I told them.

"But the child's Origin name- or what most called nowadays a Sacred name, is !@#$%^, right? The day you were born was !@#$#@$%. It was so !@#$#%#@$ had left @#@$%$#@ on Adaya. Like a hope that the past will be !@#@$@#%$$ and !@$#^&." Azarel said. I don't know what's wrong but I can't seem to hear some words he said, like there were glitches.