Chapter 9

Louis' pov

"My parents and brother are away so it's just us boys." Niall says as we walk into his house. I throw my bag next to the couch and plop down on it.

"I'll set the Xbox up." Zayn tells us and walks over to it.

"Put FIFA on!" Niall yells out from the kitchen.

"Like I'd dare to put anything else on." Zayn rolls his eyes, making me chuckle.

Liam comes and sits down on the loveseat as Niall takes the opposite end of the couch. I look up to see Harry just awkwardly standing near the doorway. "Yo curly, you can sit down you know."

He blushes and slowly walks over towards us. I find myself staring at him, damn his ass looks good in those skinny jeans.

The only free spot is the middle of the couch between Niall and I as Zayn took the loveseat with Liam. He hesitates once he sees this.

"Jesus just sit down, I don't bite...much." I smirk. He blushes even more but sits down anyway.

Our thighs press against eachother as he does, and oh. He's got really nice, long legs. And his thighs, oh god his thighs. They're thick and I wonder what he could do with those....

Okay I need to stop. Why am I thinking like that? I don't like Harry, nope. But, just because I don't, doesn't mean I can't find him attractive. His amazing deep green eyes, his chocolate brown curls, his surprisingly deep voice for someone his age, his dimples that seem to never end. I could go on and on, even his clothing. Which yeah, is unique and some would say not what a 'boy' should wear, but who cares? Plus, it makes him look even more cute and cuddly- okay I really need to stop.

"Oh I forgot the drinks! Hold on." Niall says, getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen. "What do you lads want!?"

"Beer!" Liam responds. "Harry, you okay with that? Or do you want something else?"

"Oh, I'm okay. I don't really drink."

"C'mon lad, it's Friday! We're all drinking, just have one."

"I don't kn-"

"Just one Haz, here." Niall hands him a beer. He looks at it with a frown.

"Wait, have you ever had a beer before?" I ask. He hesitates before slowly shaking his head no. My jaw drops. "What!? You've never had a beer before? What about any alcohol?"

"Umm, I had a sip of this one drink before. It was like, fruity?"

"Harold, you have to be shitting me right now." I groan, dropping my head back onto the couch.

"Here, open it and try it." Niall says, opening his own to show Harry how to do it.

Once Harry opens his, he takes a slow sip. His eyes widen before he gags, spitting the small amount he had in his mouth out.

We all burst out laughing.

"That's nasty! Who would drink that willingly!?"

"Us." Liam replays, taking a sip.

"Mabye your more of a sweet drink kinda guy...hmmmm" Niall frowns. "Hold on, I'll be right back." He jumps off the back of the couch, coming back a few minutes later with a pink drink in a glass.

"Try this."

"What is it?"

"Just drink it."

Harry looks at Niall suspiciously before taking a sip, making me smile.
He opens and closes his mouth a few times, tasting it before smiling. "This is nice!"

I chuckle, "We have a winner."

"It's not very strong, so tell me if you want another one. I feel like your gonna be a lightweight."

"Nuh uh." Harry shakes his head with a smile.

"Wanna bet?" Niall raises an eyebrow.

"Oh your on!"

***

A few games later and Harry's off his face. He's only had 3 very weak drinks.

Not that we mind though, it's actually quite entertaining. Turns out Harry has different faves of drunkness. At first he was pinging, dancing around to the music we put on Niall's in home speaker's and singing at the top of his lungs. He even got Liam and Niall up to dance with him while me and Zayn watched on.

Then he got really emotional with Niall, hugging him and telling him how much he loves him. Then much to our amusement he told us how much he loves us as well so we 'dont get jealous'.

Now, we're watching a movie and he's gotten really cuddly. He's cuddled up to my side, head resting on my chest and arms around my waist.

"You know Lou Lou." I hear a small whisper. I look down to see Harry staring up at me, his big green eyes shining in the tv light.

I smile. "What?"

"I tink...I tink your verrryyy sweet on...the inside." He hiccups.

I chuckle. "You think so?"

"Yeah." He closes his eyes. "You seem very mean..but...but your not."

"I seem mean?"

"Scary sometime." He yarns.

I smile. "Are you about to fall asleep?"

"Mabye...am I?"

"I think so."

"And that's okay Lou Lou?"

Oh my god why is he so fucking cute?

"Of course Harry."

He closes his eyes and just like that, he's out.

I look down at him fondly. Mabye he's not so bad as I thought he was...

***

Once the movie finishes Niall looks over and smiles at the sight of me and Harry. Apparently Harry's also a sleep cuddler because he's now laying on top of me, cute little puffs of air tickling my neck. "He's out?"

"He's out." I nod. "Do you mind if we just crash here? None of us can drive since we drunk or know Harry's address."

"That's fine." Niall nods. "Should you keep Harry in your bed or put him in his own?"

Before I can help myself I say, "My bed."

I pick Harry up and take him towards the spare room I usually sleep in when I stay over. I lay him down and take his shoes off. His flower crown fell off while he was dancing so I don't have to worry about that. I look at his jeans and frown. Sleeping in them is definitely not gonna be comfortable but should I take them off? That seems a bit... intimate. But I guess he'd understand why I did it. I gently pull them off and put on some spare sweats I keep in here.

I go to walk towards the ensuite when a hand grabs my arm, stopping me.

"Stay...please?" I hear Harry say softly.

"I will, I'm just going to the bathroom. Be right back."

He must be okay with that as he lets go of my arm, falling back to sleep.

I quickly do what I have to do then I slip into bed. Harry unconsciously rolls over towards me, back against my chest. Without thinking I wrap my arms around him and fall stright asleep.