Chapter 41 (Happy ending - part 3)

TW!! Graphic violence and murder

***

Louis' Pov

"We're being followed."

Harry's dads voice startles me. I look up to see him flicking his eyes from the rear view mirror to the road.

"What?" I look behind us and sure enough, I can see at least three different vehicles, all fancy and polished up behind us. "Are you sure?"

"Look." He turns down a random street and sure enough, they all follow. "I've been doing that for at least 15 minutes now and they keep following behind us everytime."

"But who are they? My dad's dead, meaning I'm in charge now so it's not our mob." I frown.

"There's multiple other gangs in this country, and a few in this town. Question is why are they following us?"

"Harry." I catch his gaze in the mirror. "They must know we have Harry."

"But how? The news can't have travelled that fucking fast." The older man groans.

"We need to loose them."

"Or we could fight."

I snap my head up. Am I fucking hearing this right. "Fight them? Like get out of the fucking God damn car and fight?"

"We're not gonna loose them Louis, especially not if they're who I think they are." He answers my unasked question. "The Triples. They're a fairly known gang and from what I know this could definitely be them. By their cars and the fact they're known for chasing weather it be in a vehicle or on foot. They like the thrill."

He's been taking multiple turns that lead us to dirt roads. "Do you still have any weapons on you?"

"Uh." I quickly feel my pockets to see if I had a spare pistol or pocket knife. "No, I must have left them at the warehouse."

"Reach under the car seats, there should be a box." I do as the man said as my fingers run over a cold steel material. "Pull the box out."

I sit the black box on my knee that isn't supporting Harry's head and nod. "How do I open it?"

"The passwords 4423679078."

I rush I put the numbers in as he lists them off and thankfully the lid opens right up. Inside is a few hand guns, knifes, pistols and there's even what looks to be a bullet proof jacket folded on the bottom.

"Once we get there Jamie, one of our nurses, will come and try to help Harry as much as he can with the supplies he's got. I've already informed them all on the change of plans."

"Oh God." I whisper as I look down. Sure I've been in fights like this before but this is so different. All the other times it's been an unfair fight with my gang having the advantage. This though... I have no idea how this is going to play out.

"You'll be fine kid. I want you to put the vest on. Take whatever you're gonna need out and have it handy, you're gonna need it all. And take a gun out for me as well."

"This isn't going to be enough." I shake my head but do as the man said. "This isn't enough weapons."

"I've got bigger guns in the other cars that my men and woman will be using, we'll just have to make do with this."

He pulls up into a secluded looking area in a clearing of trees. The cars pull up and park on one side as the ones that were following us pulled up opposite.

The backseat door flys open as a young guy around my age smiles at me before looking at Harry. "Shit, he looks in really bad shape."

"He is, please just help as much as you can." I know of course he will but I feel better saying it. The guy, Jamie I think it was, takes my place in the seat as I get out. I slip the jacket on and hand Harry's dad a gun as I hold my own.