Chapter 30

Zayns Pov

Once I get to the location, I quickly push the doors open and barge in, keeping my gun pointed infront of me. There's a guy standing in front of Louis who's standing in front of Harry, shielding him. I also notice there's a group of guys from school sitting in the corner watching everything with pale faces.

The guy turns his head to look at me and I instantly recognise him. I see him smirk slightly.

"Ahh, long time no see." He moved his gun so it's pointing between me and the other lads.

"John, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Damn, your both very curious little fuckers aren't you?" He looks at Louis then back at me. "You've been sitting on a gold mine, boys."

"What do you mean?" Louis frowns.

"You're little friend here isn't exactly who you think he is." He stares stright at Harry, who looks like he's about to faint.

"Gonna have to be a little clearer then that mate." Louis says.

Just then, Niall and Liam both arrive, armed.

"Wow, the whole crew arrives fast don't they?" John chuckles, pulling another gun out from his belt, holding it in his other hand.

"Guys, I need you to leave." Niall walks sideways behind John over to the group of guys from school, keeping his gun pointed in front of him.

"They're useless to me, so just get rid of them." John rolls his eyes.

"W-What are you guys..." One of the boys trail off.

"Just leave. Don't tell a soul about what you've seen today unless you want a bullet though your skull." Niall threatens. It's still so weird hearing sweet little Niall say stuff so gruesome, even after all these years.

They all nod and rush to leave, not needing to be told twice.

"Just tell us what you want." Louis stares stright at John.

"Nothing other then to see him dead." John nods his head towards Harry who's still behind Louis.

"Why?"

"Wow Styles, didn't even tell your friends who you really are? Bit shitty if you ask me." John raises an eyebrow.

"What are you taking about?" Liam asks.

"Have any of you heard of the Styles son?" He smirks.

I frown. "What does he have to do with all of this?"

"Because..." He looks at Harry. "You've all been friends with him all along."

I can feel my breathe hitch and my jaw drop. I whip my head over to see Louis lower his gun in shock, turning around to look at Harry who looks like he's about to be sick.

***

Louis' Pov

I turn around and stare at Harry in shock. He's the Styles son? The same guy who my parents have been planning on hunting down and killing, as well as many other Mafia leaders?

I hear a loud gun shot and the wall next to us shake, realising that John's pulled the trigger. I quickly turn around and fire my gun as well, hitting him in the shin. He hisses in pain but doesn't reach down, just continues to aim at us.

All of us lads know that to kill this guy would lead to awful shit. The last thing we need is the Russian Mafia up our ass more then they are. And he knows the same about doing anything to us. Well, besides Harry apparently.

"Look, just hand the kid over and save all this bullshit, alright?"

"Absolutely not." Liam pipes up.

John sighs. "Move Louis, or I'll just have to take both of you down."

"You wouldn't do that." I smirk. "You know you can't."

"Alright if you don't wanna move." He looks towards the door with a sick smile. "I'll just have to make you."

I look to see 4 bulky guys walk in, 3 going straight towards Liam, Zayn and Niall. They quickly grab them around the waist after knocking their guns out of their grasp, ignoring the lads shouts and protests.

I see another guy walk towards me and Harry. I aim my gun towards him but before I get to do anything, he grabs my arm and yanks me away from Harry.

"Let me fucking go! You dickhead!" I elbow him in the stomach but he doesn't even flinch.

John rushes over and grabs Harry, wrapping an arm around his neck and pointing his gun to his temple, making my stomach drop.

Harry claws at his arms, struggling in his grip until John squeezes his neck hard, making his breath hitch and arms go limp.

"Don't fucking move." He looks up at one of the guys. "Boss will be even more pleased to have him back alive."

"Please just let me go-"

"Shut the fuck up!" John yells.

I wanna scream, I wanna scream until my fucking lungs burst. Scream at them to let my friends go. To let Harry go.

"I want you to all walk out into that black car and look normal. Understood?" John tells us.

"Why the fuck would we do-"

"UNDERSTOOD!?"

None of us say anything, just nod our head quietly.

I notice Harry looking out the back into the kitchen with nervous eyes, biting his pink bottom lip. And that's when I remember.

Fuck, there was an old woman working here as well. I haven't seen any sign of her and thankfully none of Johns guys have. Hopefully she's hidden somewhere and not hurt.

I keep my head down, trying to think of a plan. We have to get out of here. If we go with them, we have absolutely no chance. I shudder at the thought of what they'd do to us.

Suddenly, I hear a loud groan. I quickly look up and my eyes widen at the sight.

John's fallen to the floor on his knees, grabbing at his side where blood's spurting out with Harry standing over him holding a gun.

Harry quickly grabs Johns gun that must have fell out of his grip, then looks at all the men.

"Let them all go, right now."

Much to my surprise, all of us are free again, the men stepping back away from us. We take that as our opportunity to grabs our guns that were knocked to the floor, going to stand next to Harry.

"Where the fuck did you find a gun?" I whisper out of the side of my mouth.

"Always carry one with me." He winks.

A hear another loud groan, looking down to see John staring up at us.

"Aww, how sweet. All sticking together are we?" He mocks weakly.

"I wouldn't be talking back if I were you." Zayn spits out at him.

"I'll call our guys to come pick them up." Niall tells us, grabbing his phone out of his back pocket while still holding his gun. We've all got one pointing at each guy, just in case.

"Liam you didn't happen to drive here did you?" I ask, knowing he keeps things like rope and handcuffs in his boot for cases like these.

He nods and walks out, already knowing what I was going to ask. It didn't take long for him to come back in holding 5 pairs of handcuffs and a few metres of rope.

We make quick work of tying up all the men, John being last.

"Make this easy for all of us and don't make things harder then they have to be." Liam tells him, kneeling down in front of him.

"You guys can hand us over to your crew, sure thing. But I've never failed a mission and I'm not about to start now." He reaches into his back pocket and I don't have time to process what's happening before he's launching at Harry.

Then there's a blood curdling scream.