Chapter 24

Louis' Pov

I run up behind Harry and wrap one arm around his waist and put my other hand over his mouth before dragging him into the ally. Harry screams behind my hand and struggling in my grip until I shove him against the dark brick wall.

He stares at my face in shock before the little bastard bites my hand.

I hiss and pull it away.

"L-Louis?"

"Shut the fuck up." I sneer at him, not wanting anyone to hear us. He's obviously confused and hasn't yet seen the knife I'm holding. I use my forearm to press into his stomach to hold him still and bring the knife up to his chest.

His breath studders as he stares down at it.

"So, Niall told you our little secret."

"I-I didn't mean to find out, I promise I-"

"I don't give a fuck what you promise." I bring my face right in front of his. "You know I have to kill you now, right?"

His eyes fill up with tears. "Louis, p-please don't do this."

I can feel his heart beating frantically in his chest. And as I look at him my grip on the handle softens. His big green eyes are filled with tears and terror and he stares up at me pleadingly.

I shake my head slightly and push against him harder.

"Should've thought of that when you went searching around where you weren't welcome."

"I w-wasn't looking! I accidentally found out! Please Lo-Louis." Harry sobs. He brings his hand up at grab at the knife. But before he can rip it away I grab his hand and hold it above his head as well as his other one. So now I have his hands pinned above him and the knife still ready to end his life.

I look at his face. His eyes are squeezed shut and his breath is laboured as tears roll down his red cheeks in defeat. The same expression I've seen one too many times in my life. The look on someone's face when they know that they're fucked. They stop struggling, stop screaming. They just except it, because they know that they aren't getting away alive.

Now I'm not gay, but he looks beautiful even when about to be killed.

Can I murder him? Will I be able to end such a pure souls life?

Fuck, I have to. I need to just do it otherwise I'm gonna overthink it and wuss out.

I take a deep breath and pull the knife back. Right as I'm about to stab it though Harry's chest I hear a voice scream from behind me.

***

Zayns Pov

Me and Liam walk into Nialls room to find him sitting up in bed biting his nails, looking very stressed. I look at Liam with a frown before walking over to his side of the bed.

"Niall? Are you okay?"

He looks up at me and I'm shocked to see tear filled eyes.

"L-Louis-" He sniffles. "I think he's gone to kill Harry."

"What!? Why the fuck- what?" Liam exclaims.

"He came in h-here yelling at me how he's gotta kill Harry now that he knows about us. And I think we all know that Louis is obviously head over heels for him."

Me and Liam look at eachother and nod, it's true.

"Well I told him that and I guess I pissed him off. Told him if it was anyone else they'd be dead already. Then he just stormed out. I think he's gone to find Harry. You know how Louis can be irrational when he's pissed."

"Fuck." I swear.

"I was hoping you guys have seen him? Mabye talked to him?"

"Nope, we haven't see him since yesterday."

"Do you think he's gone to school to find Harry?"

"I don't think so. If he wants to kill him then he won't do it at school."

"I've rung Lottie, she hasn't seen him either. He's not home." Niall informs us. "I tried to go after him but the fucking nurses won't let me, even after saying it's urgent."

"Why didn't you ring us?"

"Well I fucking did, none of you answered your phone's."

I pull my phone out to see numerous missed calls and texts from him. "Oh shit."

"He could've gorn to Harry's house." Liam says. "He can't do anything at school and Harry's mum hasn't been home recently."

We all stare at eachother. And without saying a word we run towards the door.

***

It takes us about 15 minutes to drive to Harry's, and each minute was spent in tense filled silence.

I don't even wait for Liam to park the car before I'm ripping the door open and running up to Harrys front door. I band my fists on it, the knocks getting more frantic the longer no one responds.

Just as Liam was jogging up to me, we hear a quiet sob coming from the left.

We both look at eachother before bolting in that direction. Then there's another noise. Coming from an alley. Fuck.

We both run into it just in time to see Louis raise a knife, about to plunge it into Harry's chest.

"Louis!"

He freezes and turns his head to look at us. Harry does as well and sobs in relief. I grab Louis and pull him away from Harry while Liam wraps both his arms around Harry in a protective manner. I can see the shaking lad slump into his chest as he continues to cry while Liam whispers comforting words to him.

Louis struggles in my grip so I hold him tighter, grabbing the knife and throwing it to the side. "What the fuck are you doing!?" I exclaim.

"He needs to die! Someone needs to fucking end his life." Louis screams back, which makes Harry flinch.

"You're a fucking idiot Louis." I shake my head before looking at Liam. "Take Harry away."

He nods his head and whispers to Harry a little before they both slowly walk out of the alley.

"I was so fucking close. I had it all planned out." Louis pushes himself away from me, stumbling out of my grip.

"I can't believe you actually tried to murder Harry." I shake my head, still in disbelief.

"Everything was perfect. All I had to do as stab him. I had the perfect shot as well, the knife was lined right up with his heart. Inbetween his fourth and fifth rib. Quick and easy kill." Louis glared at me.

"Louis, that wouldn't have been quick!"

"He would've died right away! That's why I chose to do it that way. He wouldn't feel anything!"

"No you dickhead. A direct stab to the heart wouldn't be like a snap of your fingers. Harry would've still been conscious for 15 seconds to a few minutes depending on what part of his heart you got." I shake my head. "Idiot."

"He... Wouldn't have died straight away?"

"No! He would've felt all that pain and probably pass out. God, if you wanna kill someone you love easily at least do it right."

"I don't fucking love Harry! Why does everyone think I do!?" He groans.

I decide not to even answer that. He already knows.