Chapter 15

Harry's Pov

I'm sitting on the couch with Luke, waiting for the boys to arrive. I let out a deep breath. At school there was this weird tention between Luke and them, not to mention all the weird little snarky remarks.

"Luke, be honest with me when I say do you know the lads?" I ask him, making him look up from his phone.

"What? Of course not. Why?"

"Because of all that shit that happened at school." I raise an eyebrow. "That's not something you do with people your only just meeting." I cross my arms.

"I've just heard some stuff about them around the school and they give me a weird vibe." He tells me, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't listen to school gossip. Most of the time it's a load of shit. They're quite nice... Well once you get to know them."

He frowns. "What do you mean?"

I hesitate, should I tell him?

"Well, ya know. When I first met them not all of them were... Excepting. But once you look past th-"

"Harry, what do you mean they weren't 'excepting'?"

"Well... You know... Zayn isn't really, a fan of me." I start slowly. "And may or may not have done some stuff that was shitty. But we're civil now so it's all good." I say, wanting to end this combination.

"Wh-" A knock on the door interrupts Luke.

"I'll get it!" I say quickly, thanking whatever gods out there for the distraction. I get up and look though the peep hole, seeing all the lads there. I open the door.

"Hey." I smile at them.

"Hey curly, the squad has arrived." Niall announces. "And we've brought the piss."

I greet the others before we all walk into the living room. Luke smiles forcefully at them.

"Just chuck the alcohol in the fridge if you want Niall." I yell out to him, making him nod.

Louis' Pov

After a few games of Xbox and some beers later, I'm ready to explode.

Fucking Luke. I hate the cunt with my whole being. Anytime our Mafia goes to do anything bad, Luke's always apart of the people from the Italian Mafia to shut it down.

And out of all the people Harry could hang out with, he chooses Luke. Fuck my life.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Luke announces. After he walks off I get up and follow him. The others are too focused on the tv to notice.

"What the fuck is your game here?" I say as soon as I walk into the bathroom. He turns around and glares at me.

"Fuck off Tomlinson, and keep that big mouth of yours shut for once." He snarls back.

"Why are you hanging around Harry?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He shoots back.

"That's none of your business."

"I think it is. I'm not letting you hurt or do anything to him."

I scoff. "You think I'm gonna do anything like that?"

"With your rep, yes. I fucking do." He crosses his arms.

"Look, why do you just mind your own god damn business and stay out of mine." I tell him.

"Wise words from someone who can't do that themselves. You don't know what your doing here. You don't know who Harry is."

I laugh. "What are we in? A cheesy movie?"

His face remains blank. "I'm being serious Tomlinson, stay away from Harry. Or your gonna regret it. And stop with the whole little flirting thing your doing with him. It's sick to lead such a kindhearted, innocent boy on for nothing."

My face becomes red. "I'm not flirting with Harry or leading him on, dickhead."

"Then you must actually like him." Luke raises an eyebrow.

"No, why the fuck would I like such a disappointment? Also, I'm not a fag like him thank you very much." I say, face red. Luke's face is pale, looking behind my shoulder.

"What?" I snap. I turn around and my heart stops.

Harry's standing there, tearing spilling down his cheeks with the most heartbroken expression on his face.

"Harry I-"

He just shakes his head and walks away, rubbing his eyes.

I feel someone grab my arm and push my against the wall.

"Your a fucking cold hearted cunt Tomlinson." Luke spits out in my face. I don't even try to fight back, to shocked over what just happened. "You stay away from Harry, don't talk to him. Don't touch him and more importantly don't you ever speak about him or anyone like that ever again. Got in?" I didn't answer, body to numb. "I said got it!?"

"Yes! Now get the fuck off me." I finally snap back, pushing him away by the chest.

"What's going on? Why did Harry just walk out of the house crying?" I look towards the doorway to see all the boys, confused expressions on their faces.

"Because Tomlinson here can't keep his mouth shut or stop being a dick." Luke glares at me before frowning. "He left the house?"

"Yeah, we tried to talk to him but he just said he needed some air and left. Then we heard shouting up here." Niall explains, also frowning himself.

"Shit." Luke murmurs, walking past the lads.