Chapter 39 (Happy ending - part 1)

(Happy ending- part 1)

TW!! Graphic violence and murder

***

Louis' Pov

I pull up to the address and park my car, getting out. I nod at the security guards standing out the front before being let in by one of them. I walk in to the usual fresh metallic smell of blood. Meaning they've probably been torturing whoever I need to go finish off. I sigh and keep walking, wanting to get this over with so I can go see Harry.

Daniel, my dad's best friend, sees me and smiles wide.

"Louis! How are ya bud?" He claps me on the shoulder.

"Good, good." I smile. "Is dad here?"

"Yep, he's just around the corner with the guy you need to get rid of." He smiles, almost sympathetically, before walking away.

I walk around the corner and-

I feel my heart drop.

There, tied to a small wooden chair with a gag in his mouth, is Harry.

My precious Harry with blood absolutely soaking him from head to toe, matted in his curls. There's so much I can't even see where the wounds are.

"What the fuck!?"

At hearing me, Harry weakly lifts his head up and his eyes widen slightly at the sight of me. It also gives me a good look at the tears dripping down his cheeks, mixed with the red liquid.

"Louis, so glad you arrived on time." My dad says cheerfully as he walks over.

"What the fuck dad!" I scream running over to Harry. "What have you done?"

"What needed to be done a long time ago." He says in a serious tone.

I gentally grab Harry's face between my hands, softly stroking his cheeks. "Oh baby." I shake my head as I feel my eyes start to sting. "Harry I-" I look over his body to see how badly he's hurt.

I look back over to my farther with murder in my eyes. "What.. the fuck.. is wrong with you!?"

"Oh Louis, can't handle seeing your little boyfriend hurt?" He mocks, spitting out the word 'boyfriend' like it's poison in his mouth.

I look at him in shock. How the fuck did he know that?

As if reading my mind, he laughs. "You really didn't think I knew about you two? Come on Louis, you know me. I've known about you and him being friends ever since you both met. Remember Eleanor?" My eyes widen. "I'll take that as a yes. Well she works for us Louis. And she's been coming back to me with information all along." He smirks.

I look back over at Harry to see his eyes are barely still open, small pants coming from behind the gag. I quickly move to take it off his head. As soon as it's off he lets out a small sob and shakey breaths.

"Oh my God." A tear runs down my face at seeing him like this. It's difficult but I wrap both my arms around him the best I can to bring us both comfort. "My love..."

"I believe you came here for a reason Louis." My dad says from behind me. I look up at him to see him holding a machete, making Harry's breathing pick up more.

I stand up and stalk right over to him. "You're fucked in the head if you think I'd do that. Or let anyone for that matter."

"Oh really?" He smirks. Then all of the sudden Harry's letting out a weak scream. I quickly look over to see him shaking before it stops and he leans his body ford, staying up by his restraints.

He's sitting on an electric chair

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I shout.

"Say another word and I press it again." He holds up the remote he had behind his back, smirking.

I let out a groan. "Dad please. Don't make me do this."

"He's the Styles Son Louis. Harry Styles to be exact. Do you realise how dangerous it is to let him go?"

"He's not dangerous at all dad! You have no idea what you're on about. Please." I hate the fact that I'm even begging him but I can't let Harry suffer any longer. He already looks like he's on the brink of death.

He pushes the machete towards my chest. "Do it, or I will." His face holds an intimidating look.

I hesitantly grab the knife and turn towards Harry. He's forcing his eyes to stay open, looking at me with a pleading facial expression.

I slowly walk towards him, trying my best to keep a blank look on my face so I don't give my plan away.

The most heartbroken look covers Harry's face, making my heart ache as he realises what I'm about to do and starts thrashing in the chair weakly.

"P-Please Lou." He sobs as I place the knife at the skin of his throat.

"I'm sorry Harry." I say loudly so my farther hears before mouthing "play along".

He looks confused at first before I can see that he gets it. And let me tell you, Harry's a fucking great actor. He continues to cry and beg me to stop before my dad walks closer so he's right behind me.

"Shut up boy!" He screams, making my blood boil.

I take a deep breath. I have one shot at this and that's it.

"Just do it Louis." My dad hisses.

I smile. "Okay." I say before spinning around and stabbing the knife stright into my dad, closing my eyes at the blood splattering across my face

I look at my dad laying on the floor in a pile of blood. Somehow the fucker is still alive, but barely.

He coughs up blood onto his shirt and looks at me.

"You'll regret this." He says as I walk over to him.

"Not as much as you'll regret in hell ever fucking with my boyfriend." I smile sarcastically as I bent down to finish the only job I should have ever been given.

More blood splatters onto my face as his body falls limp, making me let out a deep breath. I stand up as I hear a small cry. I look at Harry to see him watching me in shock.

"You-You killed him." He lets out a stuttering breath.

Fuck. I forgot Harry's never seen someone get killed before.

"I'm sorry baby." I run over to him and drop to my knees, grabbing my pocket knife out of my belt to cut Harry's restraints. His body sags forward with no energy to hold himself up.

I catch him before he could fall down, bringing him into my chest and holding him carefully so I don't hurt him any more.

"I-It hurt-ts." He sobs as he weakly grabs the front of my shirt in his fist.

"I know Haz." I rub small circles into his blood soaked back, trying to help bring him as much ease as possible.

And that's when I hear the warning sirens go off.

***

Next part is getting posted stright after this❤️

I'm so sorry for the long wait on this update. I wanted to have the happy ending written out and posted all at the same time so I don't have to leave you guys on cliffhangers<3 But more chapters for this ending is coming, I just wanted to post all the drama at once.

The sad ending is coming hopefully in the next few days xoxo