Chapter 12

Harrys Pov

I don't have time to react to being grabbed before Louis all of the sudden jumps up from his seat and launchers at the guy. My eyes go wide and I feel someone pull me back, realising it's Liam. Zayn and Niall are trying to break apart Louis and the creepy guy, and from what I can see Louis is winning. He's on top of him, throwing punch after punch.

I feel myself being ripped from Liam's arms. I freak out at first, struggling in his grip.

"Hey, calm down. It's just me." I hear. I look up to see it's my bodyguard, holding me around my waist. I blush from embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry." I smile sheepishly.

He chuckles. "It's okay, but we need to get you out of here."

"Wait no! Please, I need to make sure my friends are alright."

"I'm sorry but you can't. I'm just doing my jo-"

"Your job is to keep me safe. If I stand here with you, your doing your job." I glare at him, turning my attention back to the fight. Thankfully no teachers have noticed, so Louis won't get into trouble.

By now Zayn and Niall are holding Louis back, Liam helping the guy off the floor.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING DARE TRY TO LAY A FINGER ON HIM AGAIN YOU FUCKING SMALL DICKED CUNT!" Louis screams at him.

"Now piss off mate, and don't fucking try that shit again." Liam warns him, before shoving him away. He limps over to his table, face all bloody. I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey, you okay mate?" It's Niall, looking at me with soft eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little shaken up. Are you guys okay?" I frown.

"Yeah Haz we're all good. Louis' just a little brusied."

"Where is he?" I try to look behind. My eyes land on him and they go wide. He's more then just a little bruised. He's got a split lip, a dark bruise forming around his eye. His forehead also had a little cut on it, making blood drip down his face. I rush over to him.

"Oh god Louis, are you okay!?" I grab his shoulders and look at his face, feeling guilt start to take over.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me." He says before his face goes serious. "Are you okay? That dickhead had no right to say those things to you, and touch you. The slimy prick."

"Yeah, don't worry about me." I smile at him. "Thank you though, for doing that."

He smiles back. "Don't thank me." He pats my back then walks away, probably towards the toilets to clean up.

I know I shouldn't think like this but, what Louis did was hot. And how he looked after the fight was just, the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

No, I need to stop these thoughts. I've been having them for a while now. Where did they even come from?

***

Louis' Pov

I'm sitting on a bench outside in the school courtyard, thinking. The way that guy was talking to Harry, was that an common occurrence? And how he grabbed him was just fucking disgusting. Treating Harry like an object. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

I feel someone sit down besides me. I turn my head to see it's Harry himself, staring at me.

"Hey, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I frown.

"Because your kinda just like, staring into space. And have been for a while now."

"Have you been watching me?" I smirk.

He cheeks dust pink. "N-No, I was just, you know-"

"Hey, calm down. I was kidding." I chuckle. He breathes out a sigh of relief. I hesitate before asking, "Hey, what happened in there. Does that happen often?"

His face goes blank as he looks down. "Yeah, kinda. Stuff like that happens a bit." He waves a casual hand. "Don't worry about it."

"Harry, that's not okay." I frown at him, worried. "What do you mean 'kinda stuff'?"

"It's just that, people don't really agree with how I dress and act. Think it's too girly and I need to 'man up'. And by doing that they try to, as they put it, 'beat some sense into me' or 'beat the gay out of me'."

My eyes go wide. "Harry, that's awful. I'm... I'm so sorry." Then something hits me. "Wait, your gay?"

His face pales. I'm guessing he didn't mean to say that. "Oh um... Yeah. Yeah I am." He looks at me and flinched back slightly. Like he's scared I'm gonna hurt him.

"That's okay." I smile at him. "There's nothing wrong with that, and I'm sorry there's people out there who think there is." I hesitate before saying, "Can I tell you something, and you promise to not tell anyone?"

He nods, an honest look on his face. "Of course."

"I think I'm bi."

His jaw drops. "Really?"

"Yeah, I've been struggling with myself for a while now but I think I am."

Next minute, I've got an arm full of Harry, taking me by surprise.

"I'm proud of you Louis. I know how hard it is to come to terms with the fact you may be queer. But you did it." He smiles up at me before letting go.

I smile back at him. God he's so sweet. "Thank you Harry, really."

We look at eachother before Harry breaks the silence. "So, anyone special you have your eye on?" He jokes.

"Yeah there is actually." I keep looking at him. His smile drops.

"Oh, who is it?"

"They have beautiful curly hair, kissable lips and is just the definition of gorgeous."

He looks at me innocently. "Hmmmm, I don't know who it could be. What's their name?"

"Take a guess." I just go for it and gentally grab his hand, entwining our fingers.

He looks confused for a moment before realisation flashes across his face. He blushes fiercely, lookin down at joined hands. Then he looks back up at me.

"Really?" He whispers.

"Yeah." I whisper back, my eyes darting down to his lips quickly before looking him in the eye again. He does the same to me before we both start leaning in slowly. Then our lips collide.