Chapter 14

Harrys Pov

The next day I walk into school with a nervous twinge in my gut. I still don't understand what yesterday's events with Louis ment. Of course, I know I have feelings for him. I've known that for a while now. But does he? Or was it just like a one time kiss?

Afterwards he kinda just pretended it never happened and offered to drive me home, which hurt more then it probably should.

I go to my locker with Luke at my side, us talking about the new album our favourite band are about to release. As I open it, I hear footsteps approach me.

"Haz, how are ya?" Niall exclaims, clapping a hand only back. Luke stiffens.

"Yeah, I'm good. You?" I ask him, smiling.

"Pretty good. Hey I ment to ask you yesterday, what's your plans for the weekend?" He asks.

"Nothing, just chilling at home."

"Awesome, you should come to my place again. My parents are out and all the lads will be there."

I stand still, cursing mentally. Fuck, how am I going to get out of this one? After what happened last time and with the threat from the Amarican Mafia my parents don't want me going to anyones house again. They did say I could have a few friends at our house, only if I give them their full names so they get info on them. Which makes me feel weird, knowing my family are basically stalking my friends before letting them over.

Before I can say anything, Luke responds. "He can't sorry, we've already planned a sleepover. Harry must have forgot about it, right?" He gives me a pointed look.

"Right." I nod, probably too quickly as Niall looks at me suspiciously. "Sorry Niall, mabye a different time." I do genuinely feel bad.

"What if we come to your house then? Turn it into a bit of a lads night!" Niall smiles big.

"Oh, I don't k-"

"We definitely should!" He talks excitedly. "I'll go tell the lads plans have changed." He walks away before I can even get a word out. I sigh and turn to Luke.

"Well shit."

He has a frown on his face, looking thoughtful. "I guess if you give your parents their names it should be fine." He tells me, but he's got this cold look in his eye. Like he knows something. I go to open my mouth but he cuts me off. "I need to make a phonecall real quick, be right back." He walks off, but still in a safe distance where he can see me. I sigh, what is my life?

***

Luke's Pov

"Ms Styles? I have news." I say into my phone.

"What is it dear?"

"Harry's not only friends with the Tomlinson son, but also his best mate. Niall Horan. He suggested Harry going to his house again on the weekend with 'the rest of the lads'. I don't know who those guys are but I'll find out. We shut that down quickly but now he's saying that they're coming to your house this weekend." I tell her, hearing her sharp intake of breath.

"Shit." She says. "Make sure Des doesn't find out about this. We can't keep depriving Harry of the life we dream for him to have."

"I will, but Anne?"

"Yes love?"

"I think you should let these guys come over this weekend. That way I can get a bit more info on how they treat Harry and how close they all are." I suggest, ready to be told off but I didn't.

"That's... actually a good idea. I'll talk to Des about it. Now get back to our boy, and thank you Luke."

"All good." I smile and hang up.

I hate keeping all these things from Harry. Me and him have gotten pretty close since I became his bodyguard and he's almost like a little brother to me. And as much as I hate doing this, it's for his own safety.

I walk back over to Harry and smile, "Ready for class?"

"Yep!" He chirps and we walk to maths. I have all my "classes" with him, so I can watch him. The teachers know I'm not here to learn so they don't expect work put in. But they don't know the exact reason why I'm here, thankfully.

I walk in and sit on a desk in the back of the room. I listen to the teacher, zoning out. I open my book up when everyone else does, just doodling random shit instead of taking notes.

The day goes pretty quickly and after a few more classes we both head to lunch. I usually sit at a table far away so I can't see who he's sitting with. But Harry asked me to sit with them today, which is perfect to check out who these "lads" actually are.

We go to the canteen to grab some food and head over to the table. Just like every other day all I can see is the back of 2 heads and blurred faces of another 2 since we're so far away. We make small talk until we reach the table. Once I see who they are my blood turns cold.

No, this has to be a joke. Your fucking kidding.

I can't remember their names, but I know who they are. They're Tomlinson's friends, have been for years. They all think they're so fucking tough, always mouthing off and sending threats. They probably were apart of the threat they sent to us.

"Hey guys, this is my friend Luke. Luke, this is Niall as you know. That's Liam and Zayn, and you know Louis from our house last night." Harry tells me, pointing to each guy. Liam, Zayn and Louis all look up at me and their faces show shock. Then they're blank with anger in they're eyes. So they recognise me.

"Hello." I force out, stiffly sitting next to Harry.

"Luke, nice to meet you." I hear Liam, I think that's his name, say. It sounded forced. Harry looks at us confused.

"Do you guys...know eachother and have some sort of beef or...?"

"No, no. First time meeting." I say, looking Louis directly in the eye as he looks back. Louis, fucking Louis. I've always hated him the most. Thinking he's the top shit just because his parents are the Mafia leaders. His mouth is the size of a fucking planet. And his ego, fuck, I could kill myself from jumping off his ego it's so motherfucking high.

There's a tense silence setting over the table as we stare at eachother before I break it, not wanting Harry to suspect anything else. I just look down at my food and start eating.

The others make small talk but my minds going 100 miles an hour. Out of all the people Harry could be friends with, he picks these people? Jesus I wish I was his bodyguard sooner, I could have stopped him.

"So yeah, we're all going to Harry's this weekend. Mate do you have any piss at your house?" I hear Niall ask Harry, causing me to look up.

"Oh...um listen Niall I don't think-"

"Yeah, he has some. I bought some for what was going to be just our sleepover but I guess not anymore." I smile sarcastically.

I see Zayn grit his teeth, but before he could say anything Louis butts in. "Well then, guess we'll have to bring some more. Wouldn't want to drink all your weak and probably cheap achohol, now would we?"

"Louis." Harry hisses.

"I guess you will, you wouldn't be able to handle the strong stuff I drink anyway. I could buy you some soft drink if you want though? Pink lemonade for you?" I smirk.

"Okay! I think we should talk about something else." Niall says loudly, stopping whatever shit reply Louis was gonna say. Yet he doesn't stop the glare that was sent my way. This weekend should be interesting...

***

Merry late Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great day! Sending lots of love <3
E & M