Chapter 28

We're so sorry this chapter has taken so long to post😭 hope you enjoy it though <3

***

Louis' Pov

Getting though the day at school was absolute torture. Turns out Harry does alot of stuff throughout the day that definitely doesn't help when you only had a wet dream about him the night before.

Like in the first class we share, Harry stared at the teacher with confused, innocent laced eyes, making me swear under my breath.

Then at lunch, when he eats, he sticks his tongue out first then wraps his lips around the food. And all I could think about is how fucking amazing those lips would be wrapped around other things.

Not that I was stalking the boy. Absolutely not...

Then there was P.E... fucking P.E.

I saw Harry, Luke, Niall, Liam and Zayn all walk in together and cursed. I kept my back to them in hopes of going unnoticed, which thankfully worked.

But Harry was right behind me, probably in nothing but underwater and I just have at least have a quick peak.

Someone comes over to talk to me, giving me the opportunity to turn around. I look over the guys shoulder and feel my mouth go dry.

Abs. Fucking abs. And muscles. Holy fuck.

How can someone have faint abs but also a cute little cubby tummy?

His arms look like they could fucking choke someone to death. Jeez.

And his legs, fuck his legs.

His thighs are so hot, all muscly.

He takes the flower crown off his head and turns around to put it in his locker and, oh Lord.

His bum's quite perky, probably like a good handful. Well alot more then that.

Then I focus on his back. He's got a muscly back as well, little love handles on his hips. Perfect to hold onto and fu-

"Louis, are you listening?" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I blink a few times and look at the guy in front of me. Fletcher I think his name is?

"Sorry, what?"

"You doing anything this afternoon? Me and a few other guys were gonna go out for a few drinks."

"Uh, yeah sure I'll come. Why not." I smile.

"Awesome, I text ya." He pats my shoulder before walking away. I don't bother asking how he even has my number, someone probably gave it to him.

By the time I look back at Harry he's fully dressed. But now that I know what exactly is under those clothes I can't stop staring at him.

Once all the girls are ready in the separate changing room, we all head out into the hall, seeing our P.E teacher standing there waiting for us.

"Hello guys, how are you going?" He asks once we're standing in front of him.

"Good Mr. Rick." We all echo.

"Awesome. So today we're gonna be doing something a little different. Can I get all the girls on this side and boys stay there." He points to the left of the hall. All the girls walk that way until there's two different teams.

"Awesome, so today instead of having a random selection of people on each team it's going to be girls vs boys, let's get started."

***

After many different activities it's safe to say the girls absolutely kicked our ass, winning 3 outta 4 activities.

After having a shower and getting back into our clothes we all head off to our next class.

After that the day goes by pretty quickly, just boring classes I learnt nothing in. Then finally the bell rung.

Fletcher texted me and said that his uncle owns the pub we'll be going to so we can get drinks without an ID but we're meeting somewhere else before hand.

So I head home, have a shower, brush my teeth and head to the address he texted me.

***

Harry's Pov

I'm so excited! After taking with mum she's finally let me get a job!

After alot of research she found a nice little bakery about 10 minutes away from where we live. It's owned by a old lady named Barbara who seemed really nice when I went in to drop off my application. She immediately offered me the job and showed me how to work everything like the register, ovens, cookers ect.

This afternoon is my first shift, and I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I told the boys about it and Liam offered to drop me off, which is nice.

So after school he did just that. Barbara knows I'm a student so she said that I can just change into my work gear when I get there.

I walk in and immediately spot her behind the counter. There's a few people inside but they're all sitting at tables, minding their own business.

"Harry dear! How are you?" She opens her arms up for a hug.

I smile and fall into her embrace. "Pretty good, you?"

"I'm wonderful." She lets go of him. "You can go change in the toilets if you'd like."

"Awesome, thank you." I smile and walk towards the bathroom. I lock myself in a stall and put my work clothes on. Some black trousers and a white shirt. As well as a maroon stripped apron with the bakery's logo on the front.

I put my old clothes in my bag and quickly fix my hair in the bathroom mirror before walking back out. I walk into the staff area behind the counter to put my bag down.

"Harry would you mind serving the next few customers? I've gotta check the bread in the oven out back." Barbara yells out over her shoulder.

"Sure." I smile, trying to look confident. I step up to the register and smile at the next customer. It was a little girl with her mother.

"Hi, what would you like today?"

"Hi, can I please get just a sausage roll and, what would you like love?" She looks down at the little girl.

"A meringue please mummy." She says, pointing at the treats in the glass case.

"And a meringue." The woman smiles.

"Of course." I nod, typing it into the register. "That'll be $5.95."

She hands over the exact amount and I put it on the cash draw. "Receipt?"

"It's all good."

I nod and grab two small paper bags. I put the sausage roll in one and the meringue in the other before handing them over. "Have a nice day!"

"Thank you dear." She smiles and walks over to a table as the next customer comes up. This is actually quite fun.

***

It goes like that for the rest of the day. So far I've only had 2 rude customers so I'll take that as a win.

I've still got an hour of my shift left and I was helping Barbara make some cakes out the back when the bell above the door rung, indicating someone's just walked in.

I wipe my hands and walk out.

"Hi, how can I help?" I look up and my face pales at who standing there.