Chapter 17

Harry's Pov

I walk into school on Monday with a heavy heart, Louis' words still ringing in my ears. I'm really not looking ford to seeing any of the boys again, but especially the boy I like so much. The same one who I have no chance with. The one who is disgusted by me.

The day goes by in a blur, class after class with Luke by my side. Then it's the time of the day I'm dreading the most, lunch time.

As we're lining up to get some food Niall walks up behind me with sympathetic eyes.

"Hey mate, how's it going?"

"Alright." I mumble out.

He frowns. "Harry, whatever happened the other night, I want you to know you can talk to me about it. Whenever your ready." He pats my back.

"Thanks Niall." I smile at him weakly.

He smiles back. The line goes quickly, student after student getting their lunch until it's our turn. We all grab what we want and move on, letting the group behind us walk up.

"Come here, we'll sit over there." Niall suddenly says, walking to a different table then the test of the lads. I frown.

"Niall it's okay, if you wanna sit with your friends yo-"

"Oh look who it is, the fag." I hear a female voice sat from ahead of us, making my heart stop.

I look up to see it's coming from the lads table. Liam and Zayn are sitting there with uncomfortable looks on their faces and Louis' there with...Eleanor?

Louis looks at me with a nasty smirk.

"Eleanor shut your fucking plastic filled lips up." Niall snaps, glaring at her.

"Go fuck yourself Horan. Or go fuck that little gay pussy. You both probably like it up the ass." Louis seeths.

I feel tears burning my eyes, but I bit my lip to hold them in. I can't cry, not in front of everyone. Especially him.

"Louis, just shut up." Liam says quietly.

"We both know it's true."

"Shut the fuck up Tomlinson, you fucking little twink." Luke says from next to me.

Louis' face turns red as he stands up angrily, knocking over his cup of water.

"Okay, okay." Liam quickly says, him and Zayn standing up as well. "Let's all just calm down-"

"Stay out of this Liam." Eleanor says with a sarcastic smile.

"C'mon Harry." Niall says, grabbing my arm with the hand that's not holding his lunch and dragging me away from the table. I go emotionless, to stunned and embarrassed to do or say anything.

It's only once we sit down at a table in the corner, away from everyone's judging eyes, that I let myself crumble. Tears start pouring down my cheeks as I burry my head in my hands.

"Oh Harry." I hear a muffled voice say before four pairs of arms wrap around me.

"Don't listen to them. They're both dickheads." Niall tells me.

"Proper wankers." Luke adds on.

"Why has he turned so... Mean?" I question, sitting up right and wiping under my eyes. Luke and Niall both move out of my way and sit opposite to me.

"Because as I said, they're dickheads."

"But he was being so nice and then he kissed me and-"

"He what!?" I hear Luke say at the same time as Niall exclaims, "The fucker did what!?"

Shit, I forget to tell them about that. I feel my cheeks turn red.

"Yeah umm, the other day after he stood up for me."

"What happened after the kiss?" Luke asks quickly.

"He just... Pretended like nothing happened." I admitted sadly, feeling another wave of tears rush to my eyes.

"That absolute fucker." Niall seeths. "Leading you on. Shit I didn't even know he liked boys."

"He obviously doesn't. Like he said, he's not a gay fag like me." I look down at my hands when my bottom lip starts wobbling.

"Harry, look at me." Luke says, making me look up. "You are not a fag. Louis should have never said that. Nor are you disgusting. I don't want you to believe that for a second."

"Luke's right H, Louis' just being a cunt."

I nod my head, but don't say anything. I hear Luke and Niall start eating, but I'm not hungry. Not after what just happened. I feel sick. I just wanna go home. The safety of my bed sounds so pleasing right now.

***

Louis' Pov

I watch Niall pull Harry away from our table with an emotionless face.

I see the tears in his eyes and I feel guilt twinge in my gut before I quickly squash it. I shouldn't feel guilty, I didn't do anything wrong. All I said was the truth.

"Louis, what the actual fuck crawled up your ass and died?" I hear Zayn say, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh piss off." I roll my eyes. "He needs to hear the truth."

Liam just looks at me blankly before shaking his head. "Why are you being like this Louis?"

"And since when did you have this fling with Eleanor? Don't you usually just fuck?" Zayn asks.

"It's not a fling, she's my girlfriend."

Both their jaws drop.

Eleanor hums with a smirk. "Hmm, jealous?"

Zayn looks her up and down. "Absolutely fucking not."

I kick his shin under the table. "Don't be fucking rude."

"What, like you were to Harry?"

I sigh in annoyance. "How many times do I have to say this? All I said was the truth."

"Tommo." Liam says, making me look at him. "Pull your head out of your ass."

I scoff, but just continue eating lunch. I'm never gonna get it though their heads that I didn't do anything wrong.

But I can't get the look on Harry's face out of my mind. He looked so heartbroken.

His little flower crown was falling down his face but he didn't even fix it. He just looked between Me, Niall and the floor. He has a frangipani one on today. It matches his outfit, a cream jumper with black jeans.

And Niall... Niall looked ready to kill. So did Luke but I don't give a shit about him.

Niall's like my brother so naturally we fight. But I've never seen that wild glint in his eyes directed at me before. It was honestly quite intimidating. Not that I would ever let that show.

I slightly shake my head. God, I need to stop thinking about it, about them. I can deal with Niall later.

Looking for a distraction my eyes land on Eleanor. How her long hair flows down her back. How her hips curve. How her tits sit nicely in her shirt. How her red lipstick covered lips slowly wrap around her fork.

I grab the back of her head and pull her towards me, smashing our lips together.

She makes a startled noise but quickly starts kisses back. I hear the boys make a disgusted noise but I ignore them.

Yes, this is what I need to think about. My hot girlfriend, not Harry.

Never Harry.

***

We're so sorry there hasn't been much Mafia action😭 but promise loads will be coming up :) lots of love xx
E & M