Chapter 43 (Happy ending - part 5)

3rd Person POV

It's been nine years since the boys all first met. Nine years since they all joined the Styles mafia and it's been the best years off their life. After school they all decided to take a break and went on a 8 month vacation traveling around the country before their parents got together and surprised them by booking a holiday to Bora Bora. To say it was well deserved is an understatement.

Malcolm obviously didn't take over Louis' old gang, in fact the boys heard a whisper that he died. Someone else did, a woman named Michelle. She was always so kind to Louis and understood immediately why he wanted to become a Styles member. They gave eachother an oath to not attack eachother and help if they ever need it.

Louis' family understood why he wanted to leave his dad's old gang. They also understood why Louis did what he did to the man, well Jay did. He only told her the truth, just telling his siblings that he died of other reasons. He found out that his dad had been emotionally and sometimes physically abusing his mum for months now and threatening her if she ever told anyone, making Louis want to go back in time and kill the fucker again, just so he could do it slow and more painfully.

Harry is still very close to Perrie. She even found out about the Mafia and was surprisingly cool with it. Well, she was after they explained to her that no they don't just go on killing sprees but only ever really hurt people who deserve it like paedophiles and rapists. She even gets along with all the lads now, especially Zayn. It was so obvious that they liked eachother and finally, after months of encouragement from the boys, asked her out. She agreed immediately and the rest is history. They both got married after 5 years of being eachothers lovers and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was helt in national park woodlands and it was just amazing.

And Luke, well... He met a boy named Ashton and they clicked immediately. For years he thought he was stright until one day that all changed. Even though they aren't married like most of their friends, they're happy and that's all they could ask for. He still sees the lads all the time, being in the same gang and all that. They got two new members, Michael and Calum, that all the lads got on with well. Their gang has turned more into one big family.

Louis and Harry are still going strong, in fact stronger then ever. They both went on a couple's vacation a year ago just by themselves. And that's when Louis dropped down on one knee.

"Isn't the sunset beautiful?" Harry asks Louis, resting his head on his boyfriends shoulder. They're sitting on a picnic blanket on a beautiful beach with a basket of food and a bottle of bubbly in front of them.

"It is." Louis nods, wiping his sweaty hands on his thighs as discreetly as possible.

"So beautiful..." Harry mumbles.

"Harry." Louis turns his body so he's facing Harry, hand sliding into his pocket.

"Hmm?" Harry looks at Louis with a confused face. "Whats wrong?"

"I- baby. Ever since I first saw you that day in highschool I knew you were special. You took my breath away, from your beautiful curls to your shy, quirky personality. You were just stunning. I had a whole speech planned out and now I can't remember any of the words." Louis blushed. "So I'm just gonna ask... Darling, will you marry me?"

Harry stared down at Louis in pure shock, both hands covering his mouth as hot tears make a steady stream down his face. He let out a loud sob before frantically nodding his head. "Oh my God, Y-Yes!! Of course I will!"

Louis grins up at him with tears of his own and slips the ring onto Harry's finger. Most people buy beautiful diamond rings for their partners engagement ring but Louis knew just what Harry would want. Even though the younger boy would love a diamond ring, as soon as Louis' eyes fell on this ring in the store, he fell in love. It was a beautiful rose, the pure silver twisted and welted into the most Harry ring Louis has ever seen.