Annoying (Seokmin)

"Dada!" Minnie screamed for the nth time today. He was in a smaller headspace today, so obviously he needed lots and lots of love and attention from his caregiver,  Hoseok.

"Coming!" Hoseok gently yelled back. He was getting really tired today, he was running up and down nonstop fulfilling every single silly request from his little. From cutting each individual strawberry into flowers to scrubbing all of Minnie's plushies clean, Hoseok's done it all. And oh how he wonders what silly request that his little has in store this time.

Hoseok just couldn't help it, he loves his Minnie way too much. He had to make sure he took care of Minnie really gently because of his bad experiences with his ex caregiver.

Flashback
"Papa, look!" Minnie exclaimed as he held up a painting of him and his Papa together, having a cute little picnic in the park with all the animals.
"Yea, yea, it's cute. Now leave me alone, Jimin. I'm doing something" his ex caregiver says as he continues to text and smile at his phone.

Minnie pouted. "But Papa no even look at Minnie's pwainting" he whined. He tried again but as always, he was ignored by his pathetic caregiver. He tried grabbing his caregiver's phone, and that's where his caregiver saw red.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! FOR FUCKS SAKE, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING" his caregiver screamed as he grabbed the painting from terrified Minnie's little hands and proceed to rip the painting that Minnie spent forever on into pieces.

Minnie cried out as he watched as his previous drawing of him and Papa get ripped into pieces. He started bawling his eyes and his hands were trembling.

Why did Papa do that? Didn't Papa love his drawings?

His caregiver rolled his eyes as he listened to the heartbroken little.

" Oh my fucking god. This is exactly why I'm with another girl. You're always like this. You're so fucking annoying and attention-seeking. It's just a stupid drawing. And you would know better than to grab my fucking phone, you stupid bitch"

Minnie froze. ' Another girl?'
He was... cheating? Minnie slapped his hand on his mouth as he came to the conclusion that the reason Papa was so mad for him grabbing his phone was because he was texting his other girl.

Minnie was absolutely devastated. Not only did his Papa call him annoying and attention-seeking for wanting some love back, he was cheating on him too. His sobs were so heart wrenching that it would make anyone cry.

But not his caregiver. He just got up and went upstairs where he proceed to empty out all of Jimin's stuff out the window outside and yelled at him to get out.

"OUT, RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND YOU AND YOUR STUPID LITTLE SPACE. CALLING ME PAPA?? THAT'S WEIRD AND DISGUSTING. I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT. DON'T CALL OR TEXT ME. WE'RE DONE"

And that's how Minnie ended up in the streets, trying to wipe his tears the best he can but they just won't stop falling. He bit his lips to keep the sobs in as he was thinking back at what just happened.

He hated it. He hated his feeling. And worst of all, he hated himself. He wished be never began a little so he would have never annoyed his Papa. At that point in time, Minnie wanted to disappear. To somewhere far away enough so that he wouldn't annoy anyone with his 'stupid and disgusting' little space ever again.

But thank god Minnie was at that park that night. Because that was where he would meet Hoseok, also known as the love of his life who loves Minnie for who he is and never judged him.

End of Flashback
"Yes, sweetheart? What do you need?" Hoseok said as he finally reached the top of the stairs to Minnie's room.

"Nothing, Dada. Only wanted to say hi" Minnie giggled uncontrollably. Hoseok was losing his patience but he decided to just go along with it.

"Minnie, dada's really busy right now. So can you please stop annoying me?" To Hoseok, it was the most polite way he could word it. But to Minnie, his eyes widened as he heard a familiar word.

"You're so fucking annoying and attention-seeking"

Minnie stopped giggling as he mumbled a small "otay. sowwy dada" before Hoseok returned to his office and could finally have peace and quiet and finish his work. Minnie slowly got up from his bed and picked up all his toys quietly before going back into the bed and quietly wiping off the tears that were rolling down his cheeks with his palm.

Hoseok, on the other hand, was not at peace at all. Because the whole day, Minnie was quiet. Too quiet. He didn't ask him to do anything and just quietly obeys everything that Hoseok asked him to do. Even when Hoseok gave Minnie a bubble bath (which was his favourite thing to do), Minnie just sat there quiekt with a blank stare as Hoseok washed him. Hoseok was indeed worried.

When it came to dinner, Hoseok made Minnie his favourite, chicken nuggies and tomato soup. But still, nothing from Minnie. As they both sat there quietly eating their dinner, Hoseok decided to bring up Minnie's behaviour.

"Baby, is there something wrong? You've been quiet all day" Hoseok said with worry in his voice as he scooted closer to Jimin.

"It's nothing, dada. Dada no worry" Minnie tried to fake a smile but it clearly wasn't working on Hoseok.

"Baby, please" Hoseok pleaded as he took Minnie into his lap and wrapped his arms around his small figure. And that's when the waterworks started. Minnie quietly whispered "Minnie no wan to be annoying" as tears started rolling down his cheeks again.

Hoseok quietly wiped away his tears as he tried to recall when did he call the little annoying. Then, it got to him. That afternoon. Oh my god, he only wanted to get the little to stop pestering him. He didn't think it would actually break him.

"Oh baby. You're not annoying, I promise. Dada was wrong for saying that" as he brought the little's head into his neck.

"M-Minnie n-n-no wan d-dada to h-hw-hwate Minnie and w-w-weave like o-old p-papa" Minnie finally burst out sobbing in his neck. He had all that anguish pent up inside him and now he's finally letting it out.

Hoseok gave him a kiss in his hair and promised that he would never leave him.
"I'll never leave you, baby. I love you too much and I'm sorry for calling you annoying. I never knew that word would trigger you. Can you forgive dada!" Hoseok said with a sad smile.

When the little finally calmed down, he nodded gently and whispered "love dada" before falling asleep in Hoseok's lap. But Hoseok didn't mind. He loved his little and that love never change because to him, Minnie was perfect the way he is.

A/N
Aight hi lol. It's been a while hehe. Don't ask, no questions to where I've been. I have some things to catch up with you guys on:
- I'm gay lol
- I sadly fell out of the Army fandom but I still love the boys
- I'm not gonna complete this book just yet just in case I come back just like this time and decided to speed run a whole one shot

Aight that's it. Bye.