Why? (Jikook) Pt. 1

If only his homie didn't come , this wouldn't happen. Would it ? Or is it the best for the both of them?

Jimin and Jungkook were at Jungkook's house. His parents kicked him out for being gay so he decided to buy his own house.

They had just finished their date, which was watching a movie and cuddling at the cinema on the couple seat. " that was fun" Jimin said, pecking Jungkook on the lips.

Jungkook's cheeks turned a light shade of pink and pushed Jimin away weakly. Just then , someone knocked on the door.

" I'll be back" Jimin smirked and opened the door. It was his best friend, Taehyung. That moment, Jimin felt a chill up his spine, knowing something's gonna go wrong.

"Hey bitch, what's goo- oh my god! You're still dating him" Taehyung laughed out loud. Jimin shook his head slowly at Taehyung,  as if he was begging him to stop talking.

Jungkook looked down to the ground, chewing on his sweater paw. He knew Jimin's friends didn't like him.

Heck, he was dating the leader of their cool gang. And who was he ? A nobody that just got lucky .

Jimin wanted Taehyung to stop talking, just go home. He wanted this relationship, he loves Jungkook and he's not letting him go. Not now, not ever.

But Taehyung continued. " Dude, the bet was 8 months ago. Why are you still with that freak?" Jungkook looked at him confused, he didn't know what he was talking about, but his heart ached.

Taehyung laughed louder by Jungkook's actions. "He doesn't know? That's rich. Want me to explain, boy ? Jimin doesn't love you. It was a bet I made for him 8 months ago. If he could stand dating a freak like you for 2 months, I'll give him a leather jacket. And look what's he wearing right now. The leather jacket" Taehyung explained.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, tears swelling up . The leather jacket he was wearing to their date.

" well, gotta go now. Just telling you that there's a party going on at Namjoon's house at 10. If you're interested. I couldn't find you at your house, so I knew you were probably here. Surprisingly, you were" Taehyung said taking his leave.

It was silence after the door closed. Jungkook stared at him, his heart breaking into millions of pieces, not knowing how to piece them together ever again.

"Is it true?" His voice cracked. "That I thought you loved me, all for a leather jacket?" " Jungkook, I do love you. That's why I stayed with you for the next 8 months. Because I loved yo-"

" ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION. WAS IT ALL A BET ?!" He yelled. This couldn't be happening. He nodded in shame.

Jungkook laughed bitterly. He knew it. Why would someone love someone like him? He was a freak, a nobody. " leave" he said softly.

" Jungkook, please. Let me explai- " " I SAID LEAVE!" Jungkook yelled throwing a chair at the wall, breaking it to pieces, just like what Jimin did to his heart, except it couldn't be pieced together with just glue or tape.

He kept throwing furniture around. But none of it was ever at Jimin. Jimin looked at Jungkook, the poor boy had tears rolling down his fragile cheeks.

What was wrong with him? How could he to be such a heartless jerk to break someone so precious?

Just as Jungkook had a chair midair, he started sobbing, dropping the chair on the floor with a loud thud, causing Jimin to flinch.

He dropped onto the ground, his palms covering his wet eyes as he sobbed hard on the ground.

Jimin wanted to run over to him, telling him that he was so sorry, that he was the most precious thing on earth but he just couldn't.
It wasn't like Jungkook ever wanted him to touch him ever again after what he did .

Jungkook finally looked up after a good 20 minutes. His eyes were an irritated red and swollen. He pointed at the door. " leave, please" he whispered .

Jimin sighed and walked to the door. " I'm so sorry baby. I really am. I-I love you" He said before exiting the house.

He walked back home, rubbing his own tears.
Why was he like this ? Who was he to play with his feelings? He was an asshole and he knew it . But one thing is certain.

He was gonna fix this, even if it kills him.
——————————————————————

Back at the house, poor Jungkookie fell into baby space and looked around for his dada.

He cried louder and harder, knowing his dada wasn't with him. He finally passed out on the cold hard floor, cheeks tear- stained and eyes puffy.

What this the end for both of them?

BTS LittlesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara