Not Prwetty (Yoonjin✖️Bangtan)

Requested by cuddlylittlerose

Yoongi was quiet. Oddly quiet. It was very strange to Namjoon. He knew that the little is often very active and talkative in little space, but now he's just plain quiet, sitting on the couch watching Pororo.

Maybe he was wrong, Yoongi did just came out a week ago. So, it could be that he's always quiet. What Namjoon did know was that the other little in the Bangtan household, Jinnie is really active.

He would always be playing and talking to his caregivers or plushies. He loved the attention from caregivers. No, he wasn't a attention seeker, he just loved his caregivers' love and care.

The truth was, Jinnie was bullying Yoongi. He would take little Yoonie's only stuffie, a tiny stuffed panda for himself or either pinching his cheeks really, really hard.

Jinnie was just straight up hurting him and making him sad

Jinnie was just straight up hurting him and making him sad. But there was definitely a reason behind his behaviour, but we'll get to that later on. Back to the story, Namjoon felt
suspicious.

He would often ask Yoonie why was he so quiet but all he got were shrugs and shy smiles. Namjoon didn't really thought much about it, until Yoonie started to just straight up stop talking from time to time.

It was finally, after a few weeks of torment, all the caregivers finally caught on. It was a rainy afternoon, the two littles were in the playroom and the others were in the living room.

They knew what Jin was doing, but they thought catching him in the act was better. They waited for any sound at all coming from the playroom. What they didn't imagine to hear was, Yoonie letting out ear piercing cries.

They all immediately ran to the playroom to find a sobbing Yoonie and an angry Jinnie pulling on poor Yoonie's hair, hard. The caregivers immediately separated the two, comforting the crying little as soon as he was in Hoseok's arms.

The other caregivers left the room with Yoonie, giving Jin disappointed and angry glares, which Jinnie responded with a eye roll. Namjoon was only one who was left over, since he was Jin's favourite caregiver.

It really hasn't supposed to end like this. It started with Jin just minding his own business. Just then, he caught a glimpse of what little Yoonie was wearing. A purple sweater with the wording ' Our Pretty Baby' in blue calligraphy on it.

That was when he snapped.

"Jin, you're gonna explain to me why you did that to poor Yoonie. I'm very disappointed in you"

" Nwo"

" No? Kim Seokjin, you're gonna fucking explain to me why!" Namjoon yelled, getting really angry now. Jinnie, on the other hand was bewildered. His Appa never sweared at him before, not to mention yell.