Tofu (Namjoon✖️Bangtan)

Requested by wayyy_toosexyy
( I'm sorry if this is more of a Namkook one shot than a OT7 one. Sorry😅)

Namjoon woke up from his comfy bed to a horrible pain in his legs. It must have been him trying too hard in dance practice again. He really didn't want to get out from bed today.

He wanted to maybe cuddle with his dada, Jungkook or even watch a movie with the members. But he knew he couldn't. They had a very busy schedule today and he can't afford to miss any of it.

He grabbed his stuffie, Tofu from his right as he got off his bed. You see, it's really a funny story from where Joonie got his stuffie. They went to a supermarket late at night right after they found out that Joon was a little.

The little didn't eat anything and insisted that he wanted something soft like tofu. So, he and Jungkook went to the supermarket and a tiny soft plush toy crab caught little Joonie's attention. He pulled on Jungkook's sleeve and pointed at the said toy.

Jungkook just smiled warmly before grabbing the toy and handing it to Joonie. The little gasped softly before whispering out a soft thank you. Jungkook nodded gently before ruffling Joonie's hair and continuing to shop for tofu, in later which Joonie decided to literally name his first ever stuffie, Tofu.

Back to the present, he sighed as he got ready for the busy day awaiting for them

Back to the present, he sighed as he got ready for the busy day awaiting for them. When he got downstairs, he was surprised to see the members all sitting at the living room, watching TV. Jin noticed him and said, "Sorry, Joon. You woke up late. So, you know what that means. No more breakfast left"

Namjoon sighed and nodded before heading to the kitchen to at least find some food. He ended up eating some dry cereal since they ran out of milk. He sighed again as they all got in the van to start their very busy day.

They got out when they reached their dance studio and immediately started warming up. They danced to Dionysus, which everybody knows, is a difficult song. All your energy burns out after it and you get extremely exhausted. Well ,at least in Namjoon's point of  view.

Which was probably the reason why he kept messing up. Both Hoseok and their dance teacher were getting angrier and angrier by the second. Finally, after almost falling off the table, his dance teacher snapped.

" Namjoon! This isn't the first time you learnt this dance! Why do you keep messing it up?! The award show is tonight, Namjoon! You're not putting all your effort in! I'm very disappointed in you"

Namjoon bowed his head and apologised before the dance teacher sighed and asked them to restart all over again. Joon caught Hoseok staring at him with a disappointed face and a small shake of his head. Namjoon did end up doing better, he was doing it perfectly but all with watery doe eyes and trembling lips.

I did put all my effort in.

Dance practice ended a few hours later. They were all exhausted, but they was still so much to do. Namjoon went to his studio to do some last minute editing for his new mixtape while the rest got to rest for a bit. Lucky.