Minhee (Hoseok✖️Bangtan) Pt.2

Requested by quite a few.

After that incident that happened two weeks ago, Hoseok was still stiff around the others. It wasn't that he didn't trust them. Well, kinda. He just couldn't put his full trust on them after the whole Minhee incident.

The only caregiver that he really did trust was Yoongi. He didn't even trust his main caregiver, Jimin as much. Yes, it did hurt Jimin but he knew this all started because of him so, he basically took it as a punishment.

Alright, to the story we go. It was quite a normal day. Hoseok playing with his plushies in his playroom as the others did their own thing. Hoseok was feeling thirsty, so he decided to go grab a drink.

He opened the top drawer to get his sippy cup  that was supposed to be there in the front as usual. But what he pulled out wasn't his sippy cup. He pulled out Jin's favourite mug and unfortunately dropped it since the top drawer itself was quite high.

The mug dropped directly onto poor Hobi's feet and smashed into pieces. Blood started to draw out of his feet as he winced in pain.
His eyes started to turn glassy as his pouty lips started to wobble.

Though it wasn't out of pain, it was the fear of getting punished by his caregivers. Jin, who was sitting in the living room scrolling through his phone, ran to the kitchen as fast as he could when he heard the breaking of glass.

When Hobi saw Jin by the doorframe, mouth agape and staring at his now broken mug , he started to sob quietly in fear. He ran in front of Jin and dropped to his knees.
" S-Sowwy Jinnie. H-Ho-Hobi so-sowwy. N-No p-pun-punish Hob-Hobi" he sobbed out, holding onto his head as if Jin was gonna hit him.

Jin looked down, shocked. He quickly got back his senses and pulled Hobi up. Hobi whimpered as he expected a slap or yelling from Jin, instead he got picked up bridal style.

" OMG! Are you okay, Hobi? Are you hurt?"

" b-but y-yo-your m-mug-"

" Baby, I care more about you than my mug. Sure, it was my favourite but I care about your well being even more"

" n-no punish?" His sobs soon reduced into hiccups as Jin shook his head and placed him down after a lot of hugs and kisses of course. " alright, I'll go clean up the mess while you g- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FEET?!!" Jin yelled as he picked Hobi up once again.

He immediately took him to the bathroom and pulled out the first aid kit. He sat Hobi on the counter as he pulled out an antiseptic spray and some colourful bandages. " now it's gonna sting a bit okay, baby?"

Hobi nodded as he hugged Maya tightly to his chest. Yes, he managed to grab Maya from the kitchen counter without stepping on any more glass bits. 

He winced a bit because of the antiseptic spray but got distracted by the colourful bandages and plasters placed before him. Both his feet quickly got treated and Hobi got carried to the living room by Jin to watch TV as Jin went to clean up the mess Hobi made.

Hobi smiles in consent as he realised he didn't get punished anymore. After two more weeks, Hobi quickly realised that his caregivers had really changed for the better.

The same incident also happened with Jungkook and his Nintendo switch or Namjoon and his most prized Ryan plushie. Both of the said caregivers also handled it really well.

Slowly but surely, Hobi learned to trust them again. After a long 8 months full of trust building and tinder loving care, Hobi was finally back to his normal bubbly and loving self.

Minhee, on the other hand, didn't have any friends at the nursery and had to transfer to another nursery. (To be honest, no one really cared anymore.)

Yes, it was quite sad that Yoongi became Hobi's main dada instead of Jimin. But at least Jimin did become his third favourite Appa, right after Jungkook.

It was finally back to the the way it was. And Minhee didn't any friends at the new nursery at well after they heard what she did.

The End.

⚜️
Hello there. I'm sorry the updates are getting slow. I have lots to do. Thanks for requesting. Btw, this is quite short so, yeah.

Also, I kinda lost track of all of your requests. 😅 So, do tell me if I didn't do your request. Kay, thanks. Love y'all 💜💜💜

Another question, would y'all like a Q&A?