Vivy (Namjoon✖️Bangtan)

Requested by LehLarryShipper

Laughter echoed through the once quiet dorm as Taehyung get tickled by all his caregivers, kisses getting pressed all over his body. " stoppp" he giggled, totally out of breath.

All the caregivers chuckled at the tiny boy. It wasn't always like this. Taehyung kept his little self a secret for about 2 years. He was afraid to tell them as he thought the others will think it's weird or stupid.

But the others were more than accepting, they were kind and caring towards the Taehyung. They bought him plushies, pacifiers and onesies, basically everything a little would want.

Except one, since the day Taehyung came out as a little, Namjoon hasn't been talking to little Taehyung. Big Taehyung, sure, but whenever Taehyung slips, he would quickly run to his room and lock himself inside.

The others thought Namjoon was just being mean about it, but oh how little do they know.

Anyways, back to the story. Namjoon sighed sadly as he laid on the bed, hugging his stuffed giraffe, Vivy tightly.

 Namjoon sighed sadly as he laid on the bed, hugging his stuffed giraffe, Vivy tightly

"Joonie really lowely, Vivy. But  ish okay. Joonie have Vivy. Vivy won't leawe, wight?" Namjoon whispered to Vivy, stroking the soft fur of the plushie.

Yes, he was a little too. Way back before Taehyung was. Joonie also thought of coming out too, but when the day finally came, Taehyung beat him to it and came out first.

He wanted to tell the others too but he were too busy taking care of Taehyung. So, he thought if that's what's gonna happen every time he slipped, then it was best if he didn't tell them at all.

Joonie hugged Vivy tightly and covered himself with his baby blue blanket, closing his eyes tightly to prevent any tears from coming out.

He let out a shaky breath and just started to cry silently. After about 10 minutes, he passed out, curling into a tiny ball on his bed.

——————————————————————

Namjoon woke up in big space, when he felt someone tugging on his shirt sleeve.  I didn't lock the door? Namjoon thought to himself. He opened his eyes to see a little Taehyung, in a purple baby grow that said " Baby Boy"

This upsets Namjoon very much but he decided to just shrug it off since Taehyung was in little space. He didn't want to lash out at anyone at the time.

" Joonie, can Taetae have giraffe?"

Namjoon widened his eyes and looked down at Vivy. " No, Taehyung. You already have a lot of stuffies. This is my stuffie. Mine and mine only.

" b-but"

" No buts, Taehyung. Now get out of my room, I have things to do"

Taehyung looked at Namjoon with watery doe eyes and a pout. " Joonie a big meanie" he cried before running out of the room.

Namjoon sighed guiltily as he didn't intentionally wanted to make the little cry. He was just.... sad. Sad that he couldn't tell anyone about being a little, and not to mention Taehyung's baby grow upsetting him even more.

He wanted the others to buy little stuff for him, to be pampered and loved. That was all he wanted. Their love and attention.

" Namjoon" his thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi's stern voice. "Yes, hyung?" He answered. " Why is it that I found Taehyung exiting your room crying and saying that you're a big meanie?"

" well, he wanted Vivy and I said no. Look, just tell him I'm sorry" he rubbed his temples while saying. " Okay, but first, give me your stuffie" Yoongi said.

Namjoon looked up with wide eyes. " w-what?" Namjoon stuttered. " I said, give me that Vivy stuffie" Yoongi said, a bit frustrated now. There was a long silence before Namjoon answered,

"No"

Yoongi snapped forward Namjoon. The two started arguing so loud to the point everyone was gathered inside Namjoon's room, even the scared-looking Taehyung with watery eyes holding onto Jin's hand.

"No!" Namjoon suddenly yelled, startling everyone. Hot tears were dripping from his eyes from all the scolding he was getting from Yoongi, being called a baby and not a responsible enough caregiver.

" w-why sh-shou-should I give h-him? Vivy's m-mine. T-Taetae has hy-hyungies love and attention. Joonie o-only has V-Vivy." Namjoon's voice cracked, soft sobs emitting from his mouth as he hugged Vivy close to his chest.

The others looked at Namjoon with guilt. They didn't know Namjoon was a little. They thought only Taetae was a little.

It was another long silence before Hoseok finally spoke up. " Awww, baby. Come here" he opened his arms and the sobbing Joonie immediately went into it, sobbing softly into his chest.

Everyone else surrounded him, pampering him with cuddles and kisses he had longed for, even Taetae. " Why didn't you just tell us baby?" Jin asked, cooing silently at the now hiccuping little.

"B-Becauwe I didn't w-wan-want to take a-attention from T-Taetae" he said between hiccups. Everyone turned to look at the watery-eyed little.

M' sowwy, Joonie. Took attentwion away from you" Taehyung choked a sob as he covered his face with his hands, ashamed of himself.

Joonie patted Hoseok's hand to gesture him to let go, which he immediately did. He then crawled over to the now sobbing little and wrapped his hands around him, making the caregivers coo.

" it's otay, Taetae. You didn't meawn to." Namjoon said as he stroked Taetae's soft hair.

After a lot of reassurance from Joonie and his other caregivers, Taetae was back to his normal bubbly self, happy he has a friend now to play with him when the others are too busy.

" How about now we go to the store and buy some stuff for Little Joonie" Jungkook said, using his best baby voice. Joonie immediately nodded and clung onto Jungkook.

Everyone chuckled at the little's cute action.

Everything was perfect.

⚜️
Thank you for requesting! I think this is the longest one I've wrote so far. But I enjoyed writing it very much, even though I'm supposed to be studying for my exams. Eheh.