Birthday (Jungkook✖️Bangtan)

Jungkook woke up all happy and giggly. Why? Today was his birthday! Birthdays for littles are the best of things for them. They get presents and all the the attention they want.

He rummaged through his closet several times before finally settling with a yellow bunny onesie that Namjoon gave him for his last birthday.

He ran out his room, accidentally falling face first in the kitchen

He ran out his room, accidentally falling face first in the kitchen. Although it hurt a lot, he didn't really care. It was his birthday and he was happy as he can be.

" Kookie! Are you okay?" Jin asked, worry in his tone. " I'm fiwe, Jinnie" he said with his signature bunny smile. " What are wi hawing for brewkfast?" Jin was about to explode out of how adorable Jungkook was.

"We're having oatmeal, sweetie" Jin smiled. Jungkook whined and insisted that he wanted pancakes. It was his birthday after all so he probably's gonna get what he wants.

" Jungkook, we're having oatmeal and that's final" Jin said in a stern tone. He was stressed that the members won't eat what he cooks, especially the littles, so he had to make them eat it, even if it means shoving it down their throats.

Jungkook was taken aback for a second. But it was his birthday. Maybe he's pretending that he forgot. Or a surprise! He loves surprises. Jungkook giggled before finally sitting down and agreeing to eat the disgusting bowl of oatmeal placed in front of him.

——————————————————————

8 hours. 8 hours and not a single happy birthday. This was definitely no surprise. Jungkook was starting to wonder that maybe Bangtan has really forgotten his birthday. Army, of course has not forgotten about their little Kookie's birthday. The social media was practically exploding with notifications.
But it seems like none of the members have checked their social media yet.

Jungkook had come to his conclusion when his caregivers gave him a huge scolding. Jimin was crying non stop about who knows what, and non of the caregivers could find his pacifier. So they did something really stupid.

They gave him Jungkook's . It so happens to be his favourite one. It even had a cute little grey bunny on it.

 It even had a cute little grey bunny on it

When Jungkook found out, he was furious.
" Jimin! That's my paci! Give it back" he yelled. Jimin, although scared refused to give him back his paci.

Jungkook tried to pluck it out of his mouth, finally succeeding and happily putting it in his own mouth, not caring about the saliva on it. But one problem, Jimin started crying again. All the caregivers rushed in the room once they heard Jimin's wails.

Jimin pointed at pacifier in Jungkook's mouth. Hobi and Yoongi took care of Jimin while Tae, Jin and Namjoon confronted Jungkook. "Kooks, you shouldn't have took Jimin's pacifier" Taehyung scolded.

"But it was Kookie's" Jungkook explained.
"what makes you think that you're so special to talk back, huh?" Jin asked, an angry expression worn on his face. "We are very disappointed in you Jungkook. You've should've known better." Namjoon sighed while rubbing his temples.

Jungkook felt his eyes watered as he hung his head low. He was already devastated that his members forgotten his birthday, but now he got scolded just because he was standing up for himself.

" We want you to apologise to Jimin" Jin said softer this time . Jungkook shook his head no, still believing that he did nothing wrong. " Jeon Jungkook, I will not repeat my..." He was interrupted by a slam on the door at Jungkook's door.

Jungkook locked the door as he leaned against the door and slid down to the floor. He finally let his tears flow down his cheeks.
Did his hyungs not love him anymore?

Did they not love him enough to remember his birthday? Or did they forget on purpose? Does his birthday not matter anymore? Does he not matter anymore?

——————————————————————

Nighttime finally rolled around and all the members were watching a movie except Jungkook. He hasn't came out of his room ever since that afternoon.

He finally came out of his room and went in the living room. All the members looked at him, some angry stares and some worry glares. " I am disappointed at you all" was all he said. "What the fuck are you talkin....."
"You all should try singing happy birthday to yourself when you're little and all your hyungs forgotten about it, thinking that they don't love you enough to remember. I had to slip out of little space to stop myself from crying.Shame on you all"

The members' eyes widened. They totally forgotten about their Kookie's birthday. And while he was in little space too. Jungkook was about to walk away when he felt someone grab his wrist. It was Taehyung.

"Hyung, pleawe let go of Kookie's hand" They finally noticed that tears were rolling down their little Kookie's cheeks. Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his chest and sat on the floor.

And like that, he broke down in tears.

It started with soft sobs, soon it was a full crying session. They felt so guilty, but what could they do? All the members could only say their sorrys and placed gentle kisses all around his face repeatedly. "we're so sorry, Kookie. It just slipped our minds. I know we were all major buttheads. Forgive us please?"Hobi asked and Jungkook nod his head. Everyone cooed at his adorable behaviour.His cries finally died down to sniffles and small hiccups.

The next morning, he was showered with kisses once he woken up. He had pancakes with extra whipped cream for breakfast and the rest is history. Let's just say it was the best day of Kookie's life.

⚜️

I'm sorry. That was cringey as hell