Weird (Taemin)

⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF SA and grooming
Please skip if you feel uncomfortable

"He's fucking annoying Kooks. He's this fucking weird thing called being little. Sure, he's that bad boy that everyone wants to be with, but I think he's weird and disgusting" Jimin explained to his best friend, Jungkook.

You see, he was dating the Kim Taehyung. When Taehyung confessed, he really didn't think what can happen, plus he could use him, right ? When Taehyung broke the news to the whole school, all the hearts of hopeful girls shattered.

They thought they had a chance when Hoseok broke up with him. Hoseok broke up with him when he found out he was a little. But nope, he decided to date the most unpopular guy in the school, the one and only Park Jimin.

(tw: sexual assault)
There's a reason behind Taehyung's behaviour. When he was 12, he was sexually assaulted by his uncle (he's rotting in jail rn, don't worry) His mum and dad got divorced so he was forced to live with his abusive mum because his dad didn't want him.

Right now, him and Jungkook were at the empty hallway while Taehyung went to get them snacks as Jimin requested. " Seriously, Kooks. He's literally that vulnerable, it's so disgusting and weird to play along with his little space shit and I'm sick and tired of him."

"Umm....Jimin.." he stuttered. "What?"he spat in an annoyed tone. "Look.."He said. He turned around and saw Taehyung with hurt expression, as in glossy eyes and quivering lips, and his hands clutching to the snacks he bought.

Before Jimin could say anything, he dropped the snacks on the floor and ran off. Guilt crossed his heart as he ran after him. He didn't mean to say all those mean things about Taehyung. He was just having a shitty day.

After 20 minutes of searching, Jimin was ready to give up when he remembered something.Taehyung's favourite place in the school was the rooftop. What, he wasn't a monster. He ran up 5 flights of stairs , panting heavily when he got there.

He opened the rooftop door and yes, he was right, Taehyung was siting in the corner. His leather jacket abandoned next to him while he was hugging his legs tightly, face buried in them. Jimin heard a sniffle and he walked over to him.

" Taehyung" he called. " Go away" he whispered back, his voice was hoarse which means he was crying. " come on, Taehyu...." before he could finish his sentence, Taehyung looked up, his eyes red and tears were streaming down his cheeks.

" Daddy don't love Taetae anymore. Daddy called Taetae mean names. No one loves Taetae, Taetae lonely forever" he cried, wiping away his tears with his fist. Jimin hugged him tightly, concluding his silent apology.

" Daddy love Taetae?"  Taehyung asked with hopeful eyes. Jimin nod softly and smiled warmly at him.

From that day onwards, they treated each other right, loving each other until death does them part. No, wait, we were still together in heaven.