Hungry (Jungkook✖️Bangtan)

Requested by camomille103

Jungkook sat on the floor of his room miserably, his brand new tea set and all his plushies gathered around him. He pouted at the six empty seats he had left specially for all his caregivers and the newly found little, Jimin.

Yes, Jimin was also a little. He came out, like three days ago and now all the caregivers' attention is on him. He was way needier then Jungkook, his age range from 2-3 while Jungkook's was 4-6.

Jimin got all the attention and the pampering by all their loving caregivers, while Jungkook, on the other hand, got ignored. He never liked it when he was ignored, but this was straight up absurd.

His caregivers probably doesn't even realise that Jungkook hasn't had a proper meal ever since little Jiminie showed up. All he had were dry cereal and juice.

He couldn't cook as he was in little space almost the whole week now and he was forbidden to take cookies from the jar without any of his caregiver's permission.

He did try to get their attention, but all the answers he got was " Not now, Jungkook" and " Can you wait for awhile, Jimin needs this or that"

It's all about Jimin now ,little Jungkookie thought, staring at his blue tea pot in the middle of his little circle. He was already on the verge of tears and his caregivers probably didn't even know he was lonely and hungry.

" Jungkook" he heard someone knock on his door. It was Hoseok. His face lit up at the sight of one of his caregivers. They didn't forget about Kookie after all , Kookie thought.

" Have you seen Jimin's pink pacifier? I can't find it anywhere" Hoseok asked. Jungkook's face saddened, lips quivering as he shook his head.

"Well, if you saw it, tell me, okay?" Hoseok said as he was ready to close the door of the little's room, not even acknowledging the tea set in the middle of the room. "wait, Appa!"

"Yes?" Hoseok asked, eyebrows raising up.
" wanna play with Kookie?" Kookie asked with a shy smile, praying that his Appa will agree.

" Not now, Jungkook. Jimin's hungry and whiny and I can't find his pacifier. Maybe later?" Hoseok said, leaving the room without closing the door now, not even noticing Jungkook's pouting face.

He was about to head to the living room when he heard Jungkook talking to himself. " Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. It's always Jimin. When will hyungies pay attentwion to mwe!" Jungkook was mad and pouty , but most of all, he was sad.

" Kookie no eat for thwee days. Only ceweal and juiwe. But do hyungies care? Noooo... All they care for is Jimin now" Jungkook's voice cracked as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Hoseok's heart ached, why didn't Jungkook just tell them? They would have understand. He ran to the living room and pulled everyone to Jungkook's door, even Little Jiminie who was sucking on his sweater sleeve, to listen to how Jungkook really felt for these past few days.

" Hyungies no lub Kookie anymore. Only wittle Jiminie. It's because Kookie's annoying, wight? That's why hyungies love Jiminie more? Kookie's a burden. Kookie should leave." Jungkook whispered sadly as he chocked back a silent sob, his bangs covering his watery eyes.

Everyone was beyond shocked. How could their little Jungkookie have these kinds of thoughts. They were basically wallowing his their own guilt and regret when Jimin let out a tiny whine.

Jungkook whipped his head over to his doorway, shocked that his caregivers were listening to him the whole time. " Appa?Eomma? Daddy? Dada? Joonie? Jiminie? What are you doing hwere? Oh, wanna play?" Jungkook smiled as if nothing happened even thought there were still tears dripping from his red and irritated eyes.

" Jungkookie~ Why didn't you just tell Eomma? Or the others? We would have fed you. But why did you decide to keep these thoughts to yourself, hm?" Jin asked, pulling Jungkook into a tight hug.

" Becauwe Kookie a buwden" Jungkook cried, sobbing his heart out onto Jin's chest. " No, you're not, Jungkook. You're our precious little boy. We're so sorry if we ignore you and made you feel unloved. If you forgive us, we'll promise to treat you the same way we treat Jimin. With lots of love and attention. How about it,Kookie?" Taehyung asked, still very guilty at the sight of the now sniffling Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded softly as he snuggled closer to his Eomma. Everyone cooed at the adorable sight. Jimin was placed down onto the carpeted floor while all the caregivers went and apologised to the little one by one.

Jimin crawled over to Jungkook and did the unexpected. He gave him a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Everyone cooed loudly and Taehyung and Namjoon used their chance to take propably a billion pictures.

Even the cold-hearted Yoongi chuckled at the sight. (A/N: NO, I DON'T WANT ANYONE COMMENTING ABT THIS. I GET IT. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS STILL KINDA A BABY ARMY SOO NO MORE COMMENTS ABT THIS, OKAY LOVES?)

⚜️
Thank you for requesting. And again, don't be too shy to request!