Disneyland (Namjoon✖️Bangtan)

Requested by xxBangtanBoyz

Joonie burfday, was the first thing Namjoon thought as he got out of bed, a wide smile plastered on his face. Although, he did wonder why his caregivers didn't wake him up with cuddles and kisses.

He got ready for the day and dressed himself in an oversized striped sweater that he bought the other day and some comfy jeans. He smiled in content as he looked in the mirror.

 He ran downstairs in hopes of getting greeted by his members

He ran downstairs in hopes of getting greeted by his members. It was his birthday after all, he wasn't trying to seek for attention. He arrived downstairs with his tiny corgi plush, Lilly to see no one. No one at all.

He pouted as he continued looking around the house

He pouted as he continued looking around the house. He looked in their bedrooms, the living room and even the kitchen to at least see some pancakes on the table. He sat down on a pink beanbag in the living room, trying to figure out where his members went.

All kinds of thought were running through his head. Thoughts like maybe they had forgotten his birthday or planning a surprise party. He eventually gave up on thinking and sat on the carpeted floor, grabbing his Disney colouring book and Crayola markers from the coffee table and started colouring.

He was halfway done with Pluto when the front door opened and all the members walked in, laughing. But something was off. Very off. Namjoon took a closer look and saw that his members were holding food in their hands.

Mickey shaped churros and donuts. Hmmm, odd. He saw that Jiminie was holding a Mickey shaped balloon and had a Minnie headband on his head. It really looked like his, but how did he get it?

Namjoon got his headband from his cousin who went to Disneyland. How did they get it when his cousin got it from Disney- Oh. Namjoon walked over to them with wide eyes as he continued to eye the headband on Jimin's head. 

" Hey, hwungies. Where did chu go? Chu weft Jwoonie awone" he pouted. His members stopped their laughing to face the pouting little. Everyone was just staring at each other until Taehyung spoke up.