Torn Stuffie (Taekook)

Another one from my Taekook Fluff book 🥺
( Featuring Yoonmin!) Enjoy~

Jimin loved his plushies. From the tiny elephant he had to the gigantic bumblebee. He loves all of them. He gave them all the most adorable names and would rather die than give people any one of his plushies.

He was playing with his favourite one, Zu , the most adorable sheep you have ever seen when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Yoongi announced to Jimin before opening the front door. He was then tackled by a giggling Jungkook, with a smiling Taehyung behind the little.

"Jiminie!! I missed ch- uncle Yoonie?"

He quickly got off Yoongi and ran behind Taehyung who was trying hard not to laugh at his little's mistake. Jungkook whined out embarrassed, face flushed with a dark shade of red.

Jiminie quickly got up from the couch he was sitting on and pulled Jungkook into a tight hug.

" I missed chu too" he giggled out.

" Where Hobi?"

" Daddy said he at play date with Joonie"

Jungkook pouted because he wanted to play with the both of them. But it was alright, he thought. Because Jimin was bestest friend. Forever and ever.

Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when Jimin pulled him onto the floor where his other plushie and new tea party set was located. Jungkook admired the tea pot set for quite awhile before finally joining Jimin, who had already start playing.

Jungkook looked around trying to find a plushie he can play with as he fondled with his sweater. He didn't bring his own because he knew Jimin had a lot.

Then, he spotted Zu on the couch. He stood up and grabbed it gently before sitting back down on the soft carpet. He giggled as he stroked the soft wool of the stuffed sheep.

Jimin looked up from his other plushie, RuRu to find out why Jungkook was giggling so much. Then, he saw it. Jungkook. Holding Zu.

He went over and grabbed it away quite forcefully from Jungkook, who was playing with Zu's ear. The ear, unfortunately was ripped off Zu's body.

Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other in shock. Jimin stared at his favourite plushie and then at the torn ear in Jungkook's hand. Tears welled up in his eyes as he yelled on the top of his lungs " DADDDYYYYYY!!!!"

Both Yoongi and Taehyung ran from the kitchen and burst into the living room, both their faces looking like concerned and worried. They took in the sight of Jimin crying loudly and a guilty-looking Jungkook.

Jimin grabbed the torn ear from Jungkook with a glare and ran to his daddy. Yoongi immediately got onto his knees and hugged the sobbing little tightly.

Jungkook's eyes also turned glassy as he was the reason why Jimin was crying. He walked over to Jimin timidly before trying to pet Jimin's hair.

" Jiminie, m' soww.."

He was interrupted when Jimin slapped Jungkook's hand away from his head and shouted at him. "GO AWAY! I HATE YOU, CHU NOT MY BEST FWEN ANYMORE"

Everyone was shocked by what Jimin had said. Even Jimin himself. But he was too into his crying and torn stuffie to apologise. Jungkook let out a shaky breath before looking at his dada, who shook his head at disappointment and then at Jimin, who Yoongi was hugging tightly.

It was all too much for little Jungkookie to take in. His dada was disappointed at him and his best friend had just said he hated him.

He choked back a sob before falling onto the floor, legs in the W position and hands gripping onto his sweater hem tightly.

He, then started to sob loudly, even louder than Jimin. His face were in his hands while he managed to sob out " m' sowwy, Ji-Jiminie . Didn't m-mean to. Kookie a meanie" Taehyung still shocked face turned into a mix of guilt and understanding.

He rushed over to Jungkook before picking him up and pulling him up to the hip. Jungkook immediately wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and nuzzled his face into his neck, still sobbing.

Yoongi motioned Taehyung to the guest bedroom upstairs where they could get their privacy. Taehyung nodded as he got off the floor and up the stairs.

" it's okay, baby. It's okay, dada's here. It wasn't your fault, gumdrop." Taehyung reassured as he walked up the stairs. Jungkook looked up from Taehyung's neck, eyes puffy and cheeks wet with tears.

" w-was Kookie's fau-fault. Ko-Kookie big meanie.Ji-Jiminie h-hates me. Also made D-Dada m-ma-mad" he sobbed painfully and rubbed at his red and irritated eyes before stuffing his face back into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung could just hug the crying boy tighter before opening the guest room door. He sat down on the bed with Jungkook in his lap. "Jungkook, look at dada. Dada promises he's not mad"

Jungkook shook his head as he was still too afraid what his dada will do. Will he yell at him? Will he hit him? " Please, gumdrop. For dada". He eventually looked up after tons of reassurances from Taehyung.

" Dada's sorry for making you think he's mad, okay? And secondly, it wasn't your fault gumdrop. Jimin was the one who grabbed it from you. But pancake, you have to learn you can't take other people's stuff without their permission. Alright?"

Jungkook noddded in guilt as Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's watery eyes and wet cheeks with his palm, smiling softly at him.
" Now, how about we go downstairs and apologise to Jimin, hm? Sounds good, gumdrop?"

Jungkook eventually nodded as Taehyung cooed silently and walked downstairs to where Yoongi and Jimin were.

Jimin was being cradled by Yoongi while sucking on his baby blue pacifier as Yoongi wiped his face softly with a wet wipe. Once Yoongi saw the couple come down, he patted Jimin on the head and Jimin immediately sat up.

The two littles were placed on the soft beige carpet of the living room with their daddies standing behind them with a smile of reassurance. " Sowwy for taking Zu withwout permissiwon " Jungkook started, staring at the floor.

" And sowwy for yelling and hurwting Kookie's feewings. Daddy said he can heal Zu. Chu still my best fwen, wight?" Jungkook smiled as he nodded and literally jumped onto Jimin, hugging him tightly.

Jimin giggled and hugged him back.

Yay! We still best fwens, Jungkook thought to himself.