Bracelet (Taekook)

Requested by BabyBearYT

"Daddy~" Jungkook's voice echoed through the dorm. The little giggled as he arrived in front of his daddy's office. He knocked on the door a few times before pouting when no one answered.

He opened the door to see Taehyung at his usual spot, on the bed scrolling through his phone. Jungkook pouted a bit because his daddy didn't answer him but he soon smiled as he noticed that Taehyung was not busy.

"Daddy~"

"What do you want, Jungkook?"

Little Koo pouted. He didn't like the tone of his dada's voice. He also didn't like how he was calling him by his first name.

" Koo wants cwuddle with daddy pwease"

" Not now, Kook. I'm busy"

" b-but ish off day. Pwus, chu on your phone. Pwease daddy~" the little whined. He really wanted to cuddle with him. Taehyung let out an annoyed sigh as he turned to face the younger.

" Jungkook, I said no. Seriously, stop. You're getting annoying"

The older scoffed as he turned his head back to his phone. Poor bun was so shocked at what his daddy just said.He let out a soft "otay, Daddy" before closing the door and retreating back to his room. Koo laid on his bed, his baby pink blanket draped over his small body as he let out tiny sniffles.  

He cuddled his stuffed parrot, Oli as the things Taehyung said to him recapped in his head. He felt so heartbroken.

(A/N: yes, I just realised the name

(A/N: yes, I just realised the name. Don't come at me, I have enough comments about a plushie named after a classmate of mine 😂)

" O-Owi. D-Dadd-dy cw-cwalled K-Koo anno-no-annoyin. Koo n-not an-annoyin, wi-wight?"

The sobbing little said the plushie shake his head before he smiled a bit and cuddled the toy closer to his chest, feeling ever so insecure. This went on for a few days. It was their week off, all the little bun wanted to do was to cuddle with his daddy, but the older kept pushing him away.

It was the fourth day of Taehyung pushing the little away. The younger ran back into his room as usual, sobbing painfully. He laid on the bed, curled up as he sobbed into Oli's soft fur. Yoongi heard the younger's distressed sobs as soon as he walked into his room, wanting to borrow a phone charger.

Baby Koo looked up from his bed to see his Yoonie hyungie before reaching his hands out to the older. " Y-Yoonieeeeee" the little sobbed out as the stunned older made his way over to the bed. Yoongi placed the crying little in his lap before asking what was wrong. But all baby bun should mutter out was a weak " da-daddy no lo-lob Koo an-anymore"

After the older managed to reduce the little down to soft sniffles and hiccups, with the help of Hoseok who just so happened to come in asking for coincidentally also a phone charger, Jungkook managed to tell that what happened.