M' sorry (Taegi)

Yoongi groaned in frustration as he couldn't piece up his song. He's been working on the lyrics for days. His little, Taehyung didn't seem to mind as he knew his daddy worked hard for him.

Just then, Taehyung walked in his room, his hands and face smeared with paint. He was wearing an adorable BMO sweater his daddy bought for him.

 He was wearing an adorable BMO sweater his daddy bought for him

Surprisingly, the sweater was not covered in paint at all. He was holding, a what looks like a drawing in his hands. "Daddy, daddy! Look!" He shoved the drawing into Yoongi's face.

The drawing was wet with paint but luckily it didn't touch his face, just barely. Yoongi was too concentrated in his own work to notice the younger. When he finally saw that the drawing was blocking his work, he shoved it away harshly, causing the wet painting to fall out of the little's hands, straight onto the older's work.

Yoongi's eyes widened. He quickly peeled the paper off it and realised that his work was ruined. The words he wrote were barely visible. His brain boiled in anger. "Daddy?" He snapped out his thoughts when he heard his little's voice.

" YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU FUCKING RUINED MY YEAR'S WORK! IT WAS HORRIBLE ENOUGH TAKING CARE OF AN ANNOYING MAN BABY LIKE YOU NOW I HAVE...." he stopped when he saw Taehyung's glossy doe eyes, how his adorable lips trembled and his tiny hands clutching on the hem of his sweater tightly. This angered Yoongi a lot. " FUCK! YOU JUST GONNA CRY HUH! IF YOU WANNA CRY, CRY OUTSIDE! JUST GET OUT!" He yelled. " M' sorry daddy" Taehyung whimpered out before exiting the older's room slowly. He then took timid steps to his room.

The older finally calmed down after 20 minutes of phoning the company being completely honest about what happened. And they said they will expand the due date for him. He walked over to the little's room, gently turning the doorknob.

He found Taehyung sitting in the corner, clutching to Tata tightly. He was biting his lips to prevent any sobs from emitting from his mouth. He was wiping any tears coming out of his eyes with the back of his hand.

He looked like he was in his own world to notice the presence of the older. "Baby?" He said softly. His head snapped up immediately and Yoongi noticed the little's puffy and red eyes. "Daddy...." He said making grabby hands to the older and the older pulled the younger into his lap.

The younger finally burst into tears. "M' s- sorry d-daddy. Taetae d-didn't mean to. Please l-love Taetae again" he sobbed. He nuzzled deeper into the older's chest. (Let's just pretend that Taehyung is shorter) " Oh baby. Daddy didn't mean to yell at you. Daddy was just stressed. Can you forgive daddy, please?" He asked. " okay, daddy" he smiled and hugged his daddy tightly.

Th rest of the night was filled with cuddles and kisses.