Minhee (Hoseok✖️Bangtan) Pt.1

Requested by camomille103

Hoseok was upset. Why? Well, for starters, he was getting punished because he was defending himself. You might wonder, how did all this start?

Well, it was supposed to be a normal day at the Sunshine Nursery. Hoseok was sitting on the soft baby blue carpet as he played with his corgi plushie, Maya.

It was when the new girl in the nursery, Minhee walked over to him and grabbed his plushie away from him forcefully

It was when the new girl in the nursery, Minhee walked over to him and grabbed his plushie away from him forcefully. Hoseok looked up in shock and saw her waving the plushie above his head.

Hoseok reached his hands up to grab his plushie but Minhee just pulled it higher and laughed at him mockingly. "Can't even get your stupid plushie? You're a baby, you know that?" Minhee snickered as she said flicked Hobi's forehead and dropped the plushie on the floor.

Hobi pouted as he rubbed his forehead and grabbed his plushie from the floor. "Hobi not a baby" he said with tears in his eyes. Why is she so mean? Where are the teachers when he needed them?

" Not a baby? You're crwing wight now, you dumb butt" she laughed out loud as she pulled on Hobi's hair. Hoseok gasped out loud and winced in pain when he felt his hair getting pulled.

" Baby" she mocked one more time before walking away with return to her innocent act of acting like the new shy little and playing with the others. Hobi pouted with watery eyes as he stared at Maya, smiling softly as he booped her cute nose.

All day, Minhee was tormenting Hobi. Calling him offensive names and just physically bullying him. I mean, what did he do to deserve this? The truth was, Minhee was just like that. She liked it. She was sick, wasn't she ?

When Jimin picked him up from the nursery, he saw Minhee and smiled softly at her. Minhee was Jimin's cousin. Hoseok, on the other hand, didn't notice anything as he stared at the floor.

He was silent the whole car ride back. He was normally telling Jimin about his day at the nursery or how good he was. But today, it was silent. The only sound was the faint Disney songs from the radio.

Jimin tried starting a conversation with him, but all he got back was short answers. Hobi was really upset, he didn't like Minhee. She was a huge meanie and most of all, none of the teachers saw it!

All they saw was Minhee being a 'good' girl. Acting all innocent and playing with the others happily.

When they got home, Hoseok immediately got out of the car and ran in the living room. He turned on the TV to watch cartoons hoping no one would ask him about his day at the nursery.

" Baby, what's wrong, hm? Are you unwell? Did someone bully you?" Jimin asked Hobi, putting him on his lap. Hobi turned back at him with watery eyes.

" well, there was mean girl at nursery. Called Hobi a baby and hit Hobi. Don't wike it, Dada" he said, tears streaming down his soft face. " oh, baby. I'm so sorry. Can you tell me who this mean girl is?" Jimin asked softly.