Baby Space (Jungkook✖️Bangtan)

Requested by taehyungjungkook128

Slap.

"What the fuck?"

Taehyung woke up to baby-like slaps on his face. He groaned before opening his eyes, ready to beat the shit outta the one who was slapping him.

He sat up and looked around. Then, he saw it. On the bed sat a giggling Jungkook, wearing an adorable baby grow.

 On the bed sat a giggling Jungkook, wearing an adorable baby grow

We all have to admit it. He was way cuter than any Easter Bunny. Underneath that baby grow was a diaper strapped to Jungkook's tiny bum.

Taehyung instantly went into daddy mode and cooed silently. " Hey , bun. What are you doing up so early?" He asked. I mean, it was only 7:30 in the morning.

Jungkook only sticked his tongue out , not understanding what his daddy was saying. Taehyung cooed again. " Awww. Did my bun fell into baby space?"

Jungkook gurgled when he got picked up by his daddy. " Koo..." Jungkook mumbled out, trying to reach for his Kooky on the floor next to the bed.

Taehyung smiled and got it from the floor before handing it to the Jungkook. Jungkook smiled as a token of appreciation and squished his cheek against his daddy's shoulder.

The older male carried the baby to the bathroom, where Hoseok was brushing his teeth.

Hoseok looked over and his eyes widened.
" Is he in babyspace?" Hoseok asked. When Taehyung nodded and placed the said baby on the toilet seat, Hoseok immediately fawned over him, saying how adorable he is and squishing his cheeks.

Jungkook whined playfully and pushed Hoseok's hand away gently. Hoseok chuckled and ran the bath for the giggling little, adding a few drops of banana scented bubbles (A/N: don't question) into the water, making Jungkook squeal softly.

Hoseok unbuttoned the baby grow and unstrapped the diaper. He then, placed Jungkook in the bath gently. He gave Jungkook a few rubber duckies and a purple bath crayon to keep him entertained.

Jungkook splashed the water excitedly when Hoseok washed his hair with watermelon scented shampoo. After 20 minutes of bath time, Hoseok stood up to get some clean clothes for Jungkook.

The said baby immediately whimpered and made grabby hands wanting Hoseok to stay with him. " It's alright, baby. I'm just getting some clothes for you." Hoseok reassured before going to Jungkook's room to get some clothes.

After awhile, he finally settled with a grey bunny onesie, not forgetting to grab a clean diaper too. Once he got back to the bathroom, his heart broke. In the bathtub sat a sniffling Jungkook, his cheeks and eyes red looking down at his lap.

" Awwww, I'm sorry baby. I'm back now and I won't leave you again, okay" Hoseok reassured, stroking the baby's wet hair. When he wanted to pull the little out of the bath, wait. Shit. Where's the towel? Hoseok mentally cursed.

Let's just say that it didn't end too well. Right now, Jungkook was being carried to the kitchen, sniffling and rubbing his eyes once in awhile. His carrier was a guilty Hoseok for making Kookie cry.

Jin and Namjoon sat at the kitchen, eating their breakfast. When Jin spotted the two, he stood up from the dining table and walked over to them. " Hey, what happened just now ? I heard a lot of sobbing and whimpering."

Hoseok sighed and explained from Taehyung finding out that Jungkook had fell into baby space to the bath incident. All in the process Jungkook was sucking on his paci, staring at them with innocent doe eyes.

" Yah! Why didn't you tell me ? I could have gotten it for you or at least kept Jungkook company." Jin yelled softly, not wanting to scare the baby and smacked Hoseok's free hand.

Jin pulled Jungkook into his own arms and peppered kisses all over the said little. Jungkook giggled and flailed his arms playfully.

Namjoon, on the other hand already had a bowl of warm oatmeal with mashed bananas in his hands.

Jin placed the younger boy on the high chair and Namjoon started feeding him. Jin was sitting next to Namjoon, entertaining the baby, playing peek-a-boo with him and making sure Namjoon doesn't choke him.

Both of them can admit that they were silently cooing over the boy.

After finishing, Jimin came into the kitchen to grab some chips when he saw Jungkook playing with Kooky. He immediately knew that the said boy was in baby space.

He walked over and lifted the boy by his hips and carried him to the living room without anyone knowing. He sat the boy down next to Yoongi on the couch before sitting next to the little himself.

Yoongi didn't question much as he let Jungkook cuddle onto him. Suddenly, they heard Jin yell. " WHERE'S JUNGKOOK?!!" Jimin only giggled in response. " You stole him, didn't you?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin nodded and said, " How could I not ? The adorable boy was in baby space". Both of them turned to look at the said boy. He was already asleep on Yoongi's lap, snoring softly while cuddling onto his Kooky.

Adorable.

⚜️
Thank you for requesting. My brain literally has nothing right now. So, please don't hesitate to request.