Unexpected Encounter

(Two months later)

(Yu pov)

'It's a wonderful night so quiet and peaceful' i thought as i walked through the streets of Vale on my way back to my hotel for the night.

Yu : So tomorrow is the start of the new term, I wonder how Jaune has developed with his use of OFA.

I was shaken out of my musings when i heard what sounded like fighting just ahead so i leapt up to a rooftop to see what was going on, Imagine my surprise when i saw Little Red Riding Hood beating up what seemed to be a group of generic goon's

(From 1:00 to 3:05)

'Wow never knew Ms Glynda had that much power and Little Red was very impressive and what's up with that scythe ?' i thought to myself before deciding to get involved so i decided to take a page from that old man's book and activate the quirks stereo, fierce wings and hellflame.

Quirk Stereo - The user can emit any sound or music they have ever heard before as ambient noise. Come's in great for epic fight scene's.

I decided to play something heroic for him.

Yu : HA HA HA HA HA

I laughed as i slammed down down onto the roof Striking a Heroic pose.

Yu : "Fear not citizens, Hope has arrived because I Am Here" 

They all looked at me like i was crazy i did notice Little Red quietly chuckling behind Ms Glynda. Everyone soon shook off this bizarre entrance and the woman in the bullhead decided to launch more fire.

Yu : Hellfire Wall

Her attack was completely negated by my flames and she looked stunned so i decided it was time to act and i flew right at her using a combo i like to call Flaming Wing's and grabbed her head.

Yu : Nice quirk you have there, Don't mind if i do. Yoink !!!

She screamed and covered herself in flames and the pilot turned and shot me with his strange cane and i was forced back by the impact but i healed instantly.

Yu : 'Huh i thought i stole her power ?' Just surrender villains there's no escape !!

She looked at me and seemed to realize her flame's wouldn't work on me or Ms Glynda so she targeted Little Red, i saw this and intercepted the attack but it was just enough for them to pull away from the roof and start flying across the bay.

Yu : Oh no you don't 

I said as i got ready to give chase but there was suddenly a barrier in front of me i turned to see Ms Glynda looking a little angry to say the least.

Glynda : You are both coming with me this instant.

Yu : But the....

She glared at me and it was at that moment i knew the conversation was over. I sighed and followed, After all i was raised to respect my elders.

(Timeskip)

We were now sitting in what looked like an interrogation room i was wondering if Little Red was even old enough to be prosecuted when the door opened to reveal Ozpin with a mug and a plate of cookies.