Recovering

(Haven Residence)

(Yu pov)

It had been a full day since i woke from my Nightmare and i met Professor Shion, After thanking her profusely i gave her a copy of the Wormhole quirk so that she could travel around with ease and help more people.

Shion had capture the seed of the Nightmare and then she left, I did raise my eyebrow at this but rather than celebrate with us she wanted to get back to her research. I understood and so i respectfully said goodbye and thanked her again.

The next day was a little chaotic for Me as Ruby, Yang and Blake wouldn't let me get out of bed no matter how many times i said i was fine. I was always met with the statement "You need rest" By an emotional Ruby, Yang and Blake. So i gave up and let them fuss over me for a bit.

(Timeskip)

The following morning i convinced the girls to let me walk around so i went to the lounge area where i got hugs from the rest of my friends, Even Raven who was still around put a comforting hand on my shoulder and said she was glad i was okay i then sat and retrieved the lamp from my Alternate Storage Space. I set it on the coffee table and then turned my attention to Qrow.

Yu : I have a few questions about what happened.

Qrow : I figured that you might.

Yu : Firstly who is Salem really ?

Raven came and sat next to Yang who was on my left who stared at Oscar/Ozpin with a irritated expression on her face.

Raven : Yeah who is she Ozpin ??? Why don't you tell us all about her ??

Yang : Mom ?? What's going on ??

Ozpin kept silent but Qrow spoke up and started to explain all about Salem from what he knew of her.

Qrow : Well to put it mildly she controls the Grimm, And she's immortal. No matter what we do she can't be killed.

Raven : Yes and he kept this knowledge secret from everyone,  All this time he's been training Huntsmen and Huntresses but they never knew that their ultimate enemy was someone who they could never defeat.

I sat back and brought my hand to my chin as i thought about the possibilities, Immortal ?? That was more than a little vague as for the Grimm i needed to now how she controlled them.

Yu : Well let's start with the whole Controlling the Grimm thing how does she do it ??

Qrow : No-one knows how she can do it, All we know is that she can.

Yu : Hmmm is that right ??

I narrowed my eye's while looking in Ozpin's direction, Oscar who was probably in control right now seemed to get uncomfortable as i glared in his direction.

Yu : And what about this ??

I asked pointing to the lamp which was sitting on the table glowing softly, Everyone looked at it and i wondered why it was so important.

Yu : Ozpin as much as i don't trust you i need you to tell us all that you know right now !!

I said as i slammed my hand down on the table causing everyone to jump slightly in their seat, Blake who was on my right side put her hand on mine and squeezed it gently.

Blake : Please calm down Yu.

Oscars eyes flashed with a green light and i knew he was going to respond.

Ozpin : That Relic has the power when combined with the other three to summon the Gods back to Remnant.

Raven : Finally he speaks, I'm not sure what you are playing at Ozpin but these kids need to know everything.