Filth

(The Next Day)

(Yu pov)

The day has finally arrived. After the bombshell James and I had dropped on Robin, She was mortified quite honestly, Not just with the fact that the Grimm had a Leader but also the Fact that this little war had been going on for thousands of years. Needless to say she needed some time to think, We did help her get her hands on the council seat she was after though.

We exposed the shady business dealing's of Jacque Schnee who was her only opponent in the race for the seat and after all was said and done there was mathematically no way he was going to win so he pulled out of the Election. And when theres only one Candidate there's only one choice, Hence Robin won.

But getting back to the day in question i was flown out to the site of the Amity Arena because the preparations were finally complete and we were ready to send it off into the upper atmosphere far beyond anyones reach to establish the world wide communication system.

Yu : Is it time James ??

I asked while walking up to him and standing at his side as he observed the finishing touches being done to the project. 

James : Yes it's nearly time soon the world won't need to rely on the CCT anymore it will have seemless near instant contact with anywhere on Remnant.

He had a slight sparkle in his eye as he spoke and i thought i saw a small tear seep out but i understood this was a big moment, Historical really as this had never been done before and i was going to have the best seat in the house.

Yu ; And where are the others ??

James : They're helping the Ace Op's clear out a mine that we need the dust from there to be ready for the invasion.

I had been thinking about this for a while and had an interesting idea so i asked James if he had any dust on him. He pulled a small red crystal from his pocket, It was no bigger than a scroll in it's collapsed state so i took it and watched as James face twisted in horror as i activated a Quirk then proceeded to eat the small crystal.

Quirk - Food

Description

Food allows the user to bite, chew, and digest anything that they are able to come into direct contact with.

Yu is able to chew through objects with ease, and his targets do not seem to put up much resistance, whatsoever.

When the Quirk is used, it does not appear to make the user feel filled up at all, and has been referred to as bottomless. However, this does come with the requirement that Yu has to be within biting range to use the Quirk, which can be used against him.

I got this Quirk from this crazy guy who used to be in the Eight Bullet's of the Shie Hassaikai and thought it might be useful one day but i never thought about this until recently. I activated another quirk along with Food and that was Manifest.

Yu : Hold out your hands please.

James cupped his hands with a look of pure bewilderment as i then proceeded to expel dozens of crystals from my skin right into his palms.

James : How ??, What ??, Oh i give up trying to understand you.

He said as he shook his head in confusion while i just smiled like it was the most natural thing in the world. I stopped after he said this as the test was complete and we could explore this further at a later time.

Yu : That should be enough for now, But a pretty successful test wouldn't you agree ?

James : My brain hurts.