Tribute to the Fallen

(Yu pov)

I returned to the Beacon after my little encounter with Cinder and her servants and saw Miss Goodwitch and Qrow boarding a Bullhead and i smiled knowing that all was going according to plan, I then made my way to the Amity Arena to watch the doubles portion of the tournament.

(Timeskip)

I walked into the section of the stadium that was reserved for Beacon students and was waved at by Yang and Blake so i went to sit next to them while giving them both a sweet kiss on the cheeks.

Yu : So how's everything going ?

Yang : Really good actually, And you got here just in time as Jaune and Pyrrha are up next.

Blake : Yes but given how powerful they are i don't think we should expect anything to exciting.

I patted her on the head and smiled earning a smile from her but i thought that i would share some of my wisdom with her.

Yu : Well just remember to never count someone out, No matter how you perceive them as they may surprise you.

Blake seemed to see the wisdom in this and nodded as i turn to look past Yang to speak to Weiss.

Yu : Weiss i have been meaning to ask you, How are things going with Winter ?

Weiss just crossed her arms across her chest looking really pleased with herself and closed her eye's with a proud smile on her face.

Weiss : Winter is coming along great she is exhibiting excellent control of her quirk, But what did you expect with me as her instructor.

Yu : I don't know, Maybe some humility.

Yang,Ruby and Blake giggled behind their hands as Weiss shot and icy glare my way.

Yu : It's not bad to have pride Weiss, But make sure you balance it with wisdom.

Weiss looked thoughtfully at the sky for a moment and then turned to me again and took on a more neutral facial expression.

Weiss : I understand, After all i have only just begun to really experiment with my summons, And have a long way to go before i master them.

I gave her a thumbs up and she seemed to become happier again.

Ruby : I know you can do it Weiss, After all with me as your best friend we can get through anything.

I was over joyed with her next act towards her friend and realized she truly had come a long way from that spoiled little princess that she was at the start of the year.

Yang chuckled and looked to be very pleased with the both of them

Yang chuckled and looked to be very pleased with the both of them. We suddenly heard the announcement that the next match was starting.

Port : Now if you will direct your attention to the arena we have from Beacon Miss Pyrrha Nikos and Mr Jaune Arc.