Monster.

(Yu pov) 

We had just finished listening to Yuma's Confession thanks to my Quirk and everyone was thinking the same thing.

Citizen 1 : This is outrageous !!!

Citizen 2 : How could they do this ???

Citizen 3 : They're nothing but Monsters !!!

Citizen 4 : We don't need them here !!!

Ghira stepped up to calm the raging crowd he held his hands up in front of him and called for order.

Ghira : Please my friends, Their actions and intentions are horrendous but we are the true Faunus and we must not become what we hate.

The crowd stopped what they were doing and looked to Ghira as he walked up a few steps in front of the mansion so he could see everyone.

Ghira : I understand that you are angry, I am too especially with the thing's that would have been done to my Daughter if this attack had been successful quite frankly i feel like tearing these degenerates apart with my bare hands but we aren't like them.

I was impressed that he was so composed after Yuma had told us that Adam had intended to Rape Blake infront of me while i was chained to break me down so he could maybe get the powers i held, I was not feeling reasonable at the moment. I wanted to decay that pile of scum an inch at a time and was barely containing my fury, But Ghira From the moment he started to speak had helped me remain myself instead of embracing my hate for Adam.

Ghira : We are the true Faunus, We are peaceful people who do not behave like animals. So i say we confront the High Leader Sienna Khan and then we should make her understand that she is not one of us anymore and has no place among us.

The crowd roared in agreement and several men came forward to take hold of the prisoners and we began to march with Ghira leading the way right to the headquarters of the White Fang.

(Timeskip)

(Sienna pov)

I was wondering how the attack went when one of my guards came rushing in to the throne room and kneeled in front of me.

Sienna : What is it ??

WF Grunt : Mistress it's the town's folk they're coming this way !!!

Sienna : What why ?

Grunt : It looks like the attack on the Belladonna family failed and Ghira was able to get them to talk.

Sienna : Damn it all, Those useless fools, Where's Adam ?

Grunt : I'm not sure but i don't think he's left the base.

Sienna : Get him here now i want to know what he's been doing to provoke this kind of reaction from the people.

The soldier then bowed and ran off as i wondered how this could have happened. I knew that somehow Adam had lost his semblance and he had blamed the loss on the young man who was currently staying with the Belladonna's, This man was also a Human and everyone in the Fang knew Adam's position on Humans. He would kill them without hesitation but the young man he hated, Was able to best him and to add insult to injury he had become Blake Belladonna's lover when that position was what he always wanted. He must have planned to do something so horrific that the regular people were now unwilling to overlook the actions of the Fang and decided to purge the whole organisation.

(Adam pov)

I had just been told by one of my grunts that 'The Bitch' was calling for me and until i can get my semblance back or at least power equal or greater strength i had to obey, as after the slut in the red dress had cut me off from her connections and got herself arrested i had only my own strength to use and most of the grunts here wouldn't dare oppose Sienna i approached and entered the throne room.