Confidence and Arrogance

(Next day)

(Yu pov)

I awoke the next day and i was buzzing with excitement at the thought of beginning the training of the first generation of this worlds Heroes.

Yu : Today's the day, This kingdom can finally start to breath a little easier now that Heroes will soon be protecting the city.

I realized that i must make sure they are all fully versed in emergency procedures and how to the limit collateral damage as this kingdom doesn't have the appropriate agencies set up for disaster relief and damage control yet but that is something the authorities will have to work out on their own.

Yu : Well better start with a breakfast of champions.

I left my room in my suit to prepare a hearty meal because they will definitely need the energy after all Master will be helping in training the newbies.

(Time skip)

(Ruby pov)

I had woken up and got ready with the rest of my team and as we were walking down to go to the school cafeteria for breakfast we ran into Team JNPR.

Ruby : Morning guy's do you want to go to the cafeteria with us ?

Jaune : Huh what are you talking about ?

Ruby : Well we need to have breakfast.

Jaune : Oh right well lets just say you won't need to go there anymore for breakfast.

Nora : What do you mean Jaune ?

The rest of us were also wondering and Jaune had a big grin on his face.

Jaune : I can't believe how much i missed his cooking, Oh but Master will want to make sure you all have plenty of energy for training so he will be making breakfast for us at least for a while.

Just then we turn the corner to go down the stairs and we were hit in the face by a wave of different scent's and i could feel my mouth watering as it smelled delicious.

Nora : Can it be ??

Ren : Oh no get back guy's !!!

Pyrrha : What's wrong ?

Just then Nora took off like a human missile down the stairs and we followed only to find her gorging herself on a massive stack of pancakes and stood to the side looking like a typical butler was Yu Complete with a napkin draped over one arm bowing.

Yu : Ladies, Gentlemen breakfast is served

Yang : You can cook too ? You will be mine !!

Ruby : Relax sis let's just get stuck in it all look's amazing

(After breakfast)

(Jaune pov)

I sat and leaned back in my chair and basked in the full feeling in my stomach when Nora suddenly let rip the loudest burp i had ever heard.

Ren : Nora !! Excuse yourself !!

Yu : I do not mind, It goes to show that you enjoyed the meal and that makes me very happy.

We all hummed in agreement during the meal Team CFVY had joined us and were equally surprised at the spread that Yu had put on for us.

Coco : That was great but i have to ask, Why are you acting like our personal butler when you're clearly  a student just like the rest of us.

Yu : For the same reason this suit is my Hero costume, I was taught not to be too arrogant even though i have great power it is important that i remember how to serve people after all i have more power than probably anyone in this world. Certainly more than any average citizen but it is me that serves them by protecting them and keeping the peace that is something all heroes need to know.