Recreation and Responsibility

(A few days later Beacon library)

(Yu pov)

Ruby : Yang Xiao Long, Prepare your kingdom for war !!

A few day's had passed since i got my message from Roman and team RWBY and JNPR along myself were in the library, Team RWBY had decided to play a game, Well Blake would much rather be reading but thanks to a little bit of subtle manipulation she agreed to play too.

Meanwhile Team JNPR were reading at the next table where i was sat, Well all except Nora who was snoozing peacefully.

Yang : You just activated my trap card !!

Yu : Oh Yang you are a naughty girl aren't you ?

I said as i winked at her and she smiled at me and winked back.

Yang : Oh yes i'm a real bad girl.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the antics of Ruby and Yang who were really into the game, Weiss however was completely confused and Blake was just waiting for it to be over as she just wanted to get back to reading.

Weiss : Yes you will cry as your cities burn and your children are ripped from your arms MUA HA HA HA HA HA

Yang : Trap card !

Weiss : I hate this game of emotions we play

Ruby : Don't worry we will get through this together.

Weiss : Shut up, Don't touch me.

I just realized and started laughing my head off as i couldn't believe i never saw it before.

Yang : What's so funny ?

I walked over to the table and looked at Weiss.

Yu : I should have seen it sooner, You're a Tsundere aren't you.

Weiss : A what ??

I explained what a Tsundere was and she looked a little annoyed and embarrassed Yang and Blake were smirking and lightly chuckling.

Jaune : Hey guy's can i play ?

Yang : Sorry we have four already but if....

Blake : He can take my place !!

Blake then shot out of her seat and came to my side were she looked into my eye's and pouted slightly.

Blake : You said if i played for a bit you'd give me a reward.

I patted her on the head and sighed but kept to my word as i opened my A.S.S and got her the latest volume of the light novel she had borrowed off me.

Quirk - Alternate Storage Space - The user can store any number of objects in a personal pocket dimension and must focus their mind on what they want to retrieve but living things can not be stored.