Struggling with Power

(Yu pov)

The concert went off without a hitch and i was already receiving requests for an encore tomorrow as well as something Ozpin wanted me to do after the finals of the tournament but i was currently enjoying some quality time with Team RWBY minus Weiss who was talking with Winter.

I smiled as i looked down to my lap as i sat on the sofa in the common room as Blake had her head on my lap while i stroked her hair and was reading another light novel she had borrowed from me. Yang was sat to my left snuggling into my shoulder and i felt a profound sense of tranquility as i watched Ruby and Nora playing a fighting game and Jaune and Pyrrha cuddling at the other side of the sofa.

We were all having a good time when the door buzzer went off so Ren went to see who it was when he returned he went straight to Ruby.

Ren : Ruby there's a guy who say's that he's your uncle outside.

She immediately dashed off and it was at that point that Jaune was dragged by Pyrrha off to her room not that he was protesting.

Ren : Nora come on we better get some training done before dinner.

Nora : Right i need to practice my new move some more.

My ears perked up when i heard about a new move but for now i let it slide, Ruby returned shortly after they left.

Ruby : Yu, Can you give my uncle access to the dorm please he said he needs to talk

I nodded and got my tablet after Yang reluctantly gave me my arm back and added Qrow to the list of authorized people. A few seconds later he entered the room and looked a little angry at the sight of me lounging around with two girls one of which was his niece.

Yu : Welcome to Heights Alliance Qrow, What can we do for you ?

Qrow : What the hell are you doing with my niece !!

Yang : Relax Qrow, We are young adults in a serious relationship.

Qrow was in shock at the implication of what she said and Blake was just staring at him as if she was feeling a little uneasy about our relationship.

Yu : Blake are you okay ?

Blake : Yes i'm fine but i think i'll go to my room so you can sort this out.

She kissed my cheek and walked up the stairs, While this was happening Qrow was fuming that i had another girlfriend not just his niece.

Yu : Qrow i think we need to discuss this in private.

He nodded so i opened a wormhole to the training ground so we could 'Talk' this out like men. After the wormhole had closed i took up a position opposite him and got ready for whatever he had in mind.

Qrow : I don't usually like doing this but i must see if you are capable of protecting Yang.

He drew his weapon and also took a ready stance and i must admit he did look like a first rate fighter from his posture but i was also kind of pissed off to insinuate that i might not be able to protect Yang and that she needed protection in the first place.

Yu : You think she needs protection ?? How insulting i have given her power so she is completely capable of defending herself.

Qrow : And i don't like that you are clearly with another girl as well, What my niece is not enough for you ??

He charged at me and swiped with his blade so i leaped up into the air to dodge and Activated Electrification and Amplivolt

Quirk Amplivolt - Description

 Amplivolt allows the user to conduct and amplify electricity within their body, being able to release it afterwards.

Once amplified enough, the user is able to fire blasts of stored electricity from their hands. They are also resistant to the harmful effects of electricity.