Leaders and Teams

(Jaune pov)

We were all escorted to Beacon cliff and told to stand on these special pads in the ground. Then Ozpin mentioned something about launching us off so that was when i knew it was time to show Master what i had learned since he left.

Glynda : Welcome students i'm sure you have been hearing about teams. Well it is true, you will all be given team mates today.

Ruby let out a disappointed wail

Ozpin : And from the moment you land the first person you make eye contact with will be your partner for the next four years. Prepare yourself student's and remember that you will be graded though-out the entire exam, But we will not step in if you get into trouble. So do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you will die.

'Ok here we go' i thought as i looked to the side and saw Master give me a nod so i knew it was time to get serious.

Jaune : One for all Full cowling  10%

Everyone looked at me with shock as yellow lightning started sparking all around me.

(Like this but Jaune with yellow lightning)

Ozpin : Good luck student's......Launch !!

(Yu pov) 

I gave Jaune a nod to let him know that it was time to get ready and he immediately used full cowl and for a moment i flashed back to my childhood when uncle Deku was teaching me how to use my quirks properly in a fight.

Yu : I knew i made the right choice.

Ruby : Huh ?? what do you mean Yu ?

Yu : It's nothing to worry about, See you on the ground Little Red.

And just then we were launched i decided to stay in the air for a minute to see how Jaune handled the landing and to my surprise just as he was reaching the trees he put his foot to the trunk of one and kicked off, going from tree to tree until he reached the ground i couldn't help but chuckle realizing that he truly was made for this.

Yu : Well might as well go down and see what's waiting for me.

I flew down to the ground and started to walk breathing in the fresh air. I was impressed at how beautiful the forest was, As far as i could remember i had always loved nature probably because Uncle Koji had taken me to the forest to practice using his quirk on different animals. Just then i heard a growl from the bushes and out stepped a rather large Beowolf.

 Just then i heard a growl from the bushes and out stepped a rather large Beowolf