Montage time !!

(Yu pov)

Later that night i was walking through the woodland near Ruby and Yang's home when suddenly there was a black shape that shot right past my gaze when i looked in the direction it went there was nothing, Then i found myself flying forward and i landed on my face when i turned around i saw Blake standing there with a smug smile on her face.

Blake : Well i seem to have beaten you.

I smirked back at her and slipped into the shadows myself and when i emerged i flew at her and had her trapped against a tree. our face's were only inches apart and for a moment i thought i could see a sort of wild look in her eye's.

Yu : Yep you got me but always keep moving until your target is down for good okay ?

She started moving forward until i was sure there was something in her eye's that screamed out like a kind of hunger but i decided to finish the lesson for the moment.

Yu : Okay that should be all for tonight you should get some sleep as there will be more training tomorrow.

She looked slightly hesitant but she relented and walked back to the house to presumably go to bed.

(Blake pov)

Blake : 'I was so close to just jumping on him then and i don't know if i can hold back much longer'

I thought as i walked back to the house to get some sleep but not without a cold shower first.

(Next day)

(Yu pov)

I was watching as several of the different teams members were practicing their new quirks, From Ren dashing through trees with Permeation and Nora firing electrical blasts from her hands at some targets with Amplivolt.

Ruby was Hardening her body while Tai delivered punches to her over and over with his Muscle Augmentation. Yang was using Flight to fly while holding progressivly heavier objects And Blake was spending time in the darkness of the basement with no light source's to gain better control of Dark Shadow and hop in and out of the Shadows with Black. 

Pyrrha, Well Pyrrha was having the hardest time of all i had given her a lesser copy of All for One i had taken from a secret Lab during the war. It seems that at the end AFO was getting desperate i as i got closer and tried to make more Villains who could have multiple Quirks. So i took one of the lesser copies, It could only take six quirks but for my plan it was enough.

Pyrrha was given the copy and Weather control and Cell Activation to start with , But this was only the begining what Pyrrha, Ren and everyone else didn't know is that i had given Ren and Pyrrha not copies but the Original quirks being Permeation and Weather Control meaning i don't have them anymore. If the worst should occur then they would have powerful weapons with which to stop me.

(Timeskip)

Everyone was drained from the days training and had gone to bed except for me and Jaune as i had asked him to speak to me alone. I sat on cliff staring out to see when i heard Jaune approach.

Jaune : Yu ? I came to talk like you asked so what's up ?

I turned to face him and he did look a bit concerned as i stood and walk over to him.

Yu : I promised to tell you about my use of One for All didn't i ?

Jaune : Yes but i can wait if you're not ready.

I put my hand on his shoulder and patted it a few times.

Yu : It's fine you deserve to know how the Quirk works fully and in truth that was the first time i ever used it.

Jaune : So i take it that you have a copy of it then ?

Yu : No, You see One for All it's not like any other Quirk. As you know it's been passed down through nine others before it was given to you, I don't count myself among that number because i never used it before, And now i can never use it again.

His face went slightly pale at the implication of this and i smiled realizing that he knew just how serious this is.

Yu : You bear a heavy burden now, And as the Quirks only Master you must accept the responsibility that comes with it. Up until now you were just training but with the unlocking of previous user's Quirks and me being completely drained of it's energy it's on your shoulder's to be the worlds greatest Hero.

He trembled slightly as i am sure he thought up until now it was all just playing Heroes and doing good deeds but now he could see the depths of the responsibility he carried.

Yu : Now it's your turn.

He looked at me with a few tears in his eye's and clenched his fist with gritted teeth before he spoke.

Jaune : I'll make you proud and show you that you made the right choice, I swear it.

I saw his determination and will and could feel every word he said was true so i embraced him for a moment before we left and headed off to sleep.

(Several days later)

Yu : It's time, Is everyone ready ?

Everyone nodded and got their gear together, My plan was to send Ruby with JNPR and Qrow to watch their back on a journey to Haven, Yang would go to Raven's compound for more advanced training while i travelled to Menagerie with Blake after the White Fang attacked Beacon i knew that this problem needed to be solved before we could fully concentrate on defeating whoever was pulling Cinders strings.

Yu : Good then everyone has their assignments and i wish you all safe travels.

Yang came over and kissed me deeply and i hugged her, She wasn't exactly thrilled about me going to a place where all humans would be suspect or in the worst case attacked outright but after i explained about the Maidens and Magic she understood that the White Fang have been dividing our focus and needed to be stopped.

Yu : I'll miss you but don't worry as soon as we're finished we'll be there to pick you up.

Yang : I know but be careful, You might be strong but there are still things we don't know like who Cinders boss is and what they'll do now that you put her away.

Yu : I know and that's why i'm glad i won't be alone in this as a resident Blake can watch my back and make sure to keep me covered.

Yang got a sly smirk on her face.

Yang : Oh i'm sure she'll watch your 'back' and keep you 'covered'.

Blake just blushed furiously as she got the context of the sexual undertone about what Yang was suggesting.

Yu : Oh come on don't tease her, you bad girl

I said as i gave her a quick swat on her rear which made her jump slightly and grin, I did hear a bit of a growling noise from behind me as Tai might have excepted the relationship but he probably didn't want to see this kind of display.

Shortly after we all said our goodbyes and they left. Blake and i had a few hours left before our Ship departed so in the meantime i left Blake to relax as i went over to Beacon to drop off a few more Quirks to team CVFY and some others to ensure Vale would be properly protected in our absence.

(A/N Bit of a short chapter but it was mostly just to announce the new quirks and set up the next part of the story)