I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 3

(Haven Residence)

(Jaune pov)

It was the next morning and both my and Ruby's teams had gathered To discuss the final step in releasing Yu from the Nightmare, I was confident that we would win and get him out but for some reason i somehow knew that this would be a tricky thing to pull off.

Jaune : I think this time we all need to go in and save Yu.

Pyrrha : But why we did okay yesterday ??

Jaune : Yes but, If Blake is right and from what Yu told me long ago it's true, This will be an incredibly hard fight.

Yang : What did he say to you ?

I didn't know What to say as it might break her heart even more but Yu gave me this power to save people but also to destroy him if he should lose his way and become a Villain, Screw it they all need to know.

Jaune : He told me along time ago that all of the Quirks come with a downside.

Weiss : Yes he told all of us this like my need to not use too much ice or get frostbite, So what ??

Jaune : Well he told me of his Quirks downside.

Blake : And judging by your face it's not good news is it ??

I cursed my self as i completely lacked a pokerface but decided that this will prepare them for the fiight, So i took a deep breath and told them the truth.

Jaune : This was long before Beacon started when i was first given One For All, He said that his downside was a terrible hunger for power and if he ever gave into it as the next holder of One for All it would be my place to destroy him if that should happen.

Yang : What, How could you !!!

Blake : Easy Yang, Yu was just being responsible and didn't want to cause the world any trouble so he arranged for a Hero to be able to stop him should he become a danger.

Yang : I don't care i'm not going to kill him.

Jaune : I'm not saying that we will but it is likely that we will face that version of him if the last Nightmare is devoted to his fear.

Raven came over and held Yang close and whispered something in her daughters ear, Yang stepped back and nodded as her eye's flashed Red with rage.

Yang : I'll do it and i'll save him from that damn thing.

Ruby : I'll go to Yu is like my big brother and i love him so i'll save him too.

Blake put her hand on Yangs shoulder and squeezed slightly so she knew her answer, Weiss stepped up and held Ruby's hand and held a face filled with determination.

Nora : Yes, Let do this fearless leader.

My team smiled in the background so we went to find the Professor to begin our greatest test so far.

(Timeskip)

When we arrived we noticed that like before there door to Yu's guilt was gone the same as the door to his anger and that left only one place to go, I turned to the teams behind me and asked them if they were ready.

Jaune : Well has everyone got a coin ??

They all nodded and held out their hands to display it.

Jaune : Well then let's go, Just be prepared for anything because you might see things that you don't like.

I opened the only remaining door and we entered, There on the other side was a long hallway which was nothing to be to concerned about but as we walked we notice that light's would switch on at the sides and what we saw wasn't pretty.