Love and Punishment

(The following day lunch time)

(Yu pov)

I had just sat through a lecture by an amusing fellow by the name of Doctor Oobleck who was a little hyper to put it mildly but the lesson went off without a hitch. I was very impressed by Jaune as it seem's he has been studying his class material in addition to his sword lesson's with Pyrrha. Jaune was asked about the war and what gave the Faunus an advantage over their Human enemy and apparently Faunus have night vision as standard. So far he is exceeding my expectations, He probably thought i couldn't see him holding hands with Pyrrha under the table but i am happy for him.

Right now i am waiting in the lunch room and Team JNPR have just joined me at the table.

Jaune : Hey  how are you doing today Yu ?

Yu : Not too bad Jaune and i must say i'm impressed that you have been studying for class, Pyrrha's influence i guess ??

Pyrrha blushed and and Jaune looked at me with a glare.

Jaune : How did you know ?

Yu : No offense Jaune but back when i started to train you  your grades were not the best.

He put his head down and seemed a little depressed so Pyrrha patted his back.

Yu : Ah just as i would expect of you Pyrrha to stand by your man.

Pyrrha : What ? How ? I don't know what you mean.

Nora : Oh yes you do, You and Jaune have been making lovey dovey face's at each other all day

Ren : She is right.

Pyrrha suddenly went completely red and i thought i saw a bit of steam come off her head.

Yu : But in all seriousness i'm happy you both found someone who you can relate to, But that's enough of that the entertainment has arrived

I said this while pointing to the four figures in robes that just entered the room.

Jaune : Who's that ?

I just chuckled to myself and signaled him to be quiet as the figures walked to the back of the cafeteria and stood on a table.

Yu : Time for the fun to begin.

(Jaune pov)

I watched as the people in robes climbed on a table at the back of the room and this got everyone's attention when they suddenly one by one threw off their robes to reveal some odd looking outfits.

Yang  : Your feline fantasies are here, Say Meow.

Ruby : Allow us to lend a helping paw.

Blake : We're champions serving up justice.

Weiss : Puuurfectly cute and cat like girls.

RWBY : We're the Wild, Wild, Pussycats !!!!