Fight on Heroes !!

(Yu pov)

The day had finally arrived and this was the start of the Vytal Tournament. The teams were getting really fired up and were eager to use every skill along with their new powers to win.

(Flashback)

(Ruby pov)

We were in the common room waiting to head the the arena for the first match. But we were waiting for Yu to give us a last minute pep talk as he wanted to tell us something before we got started.

Yang : Man i can't wait to get to the action

She smashed a fist into her palm and let off a small explosion but before we could talk further Yu came walking down the stairs and stood in front of us.

Yu : Now i'm sure you are all eager to get going but before we do i just need to ask you to be careful as you are all very strong and to do otherwise would probably injure the other competitors.

Ruby : Are we really that much stronger now ?

Yu : Yes indeed you are especially people like Yang, Jaune and Nora.

Weiss : Why them especially ?

Yu : Well it comes from the quirks i gave to you, Yang is a brawler and as such she has immense power with which to punch but that also helps with the explosion quirk. Seeing as she has such strong arms that are used to impacts her quirk will be easier for her to use and as such be more powerful.

Yang : Really ?

Yu : Yes if anyone who didn't have a resistance like you tried to use Explosion they would have to start small and work their way up before their arms would be able to handle the backlash from the quirk.

We all nodded as we were listening as what he said did make sense, But i did wonder why Jaune and Nora though.

Yu : Now onto Nora She has a natural affinity for electrical energy and it enhances her body to super human levels so her quirk Electrification is perfect for her.

Nora looked proud and flexed her muscles while the rest of us laughed a bit.

Yu : And finally Jaune he was trained by me to wield one of the most powerful quirks in existence long before beacon started and to do that i had to get his body ready to receive it After all, One for All is a hurricane of pure force an unprepared body can't fully inherit it if you tried you arms and legs would shoot off.

We all felt a cold sweat go down our spines when we heard him say that like it was not a problem.

Jaune : You mean i could have exploded ???

Yu : No don't worry, That's why i concentrated on building you up before i transferred the quirk to you, So that would be less likely to happen.

Jaune : Whew, Wait what do you mean "Less likely" ?