Dance Battle !!

(A few days later)

(Ruby pov)

It's a wonderful day my team have just finished a special training session with Yu for the dance, And after that i took a nice soothing bath. Afterwards i came zooming out of the Dorm and accidentally ran into some students from another academy.

Ruby : Yike's Sorry i ran into you.

??? : It's no problem, but watch where you're going next time okay ?

Ruby : Yes i will, So where are you guy's from ??

??? : Allow me to introduce my team This is Mercury, Emerald And my name is Cinder.

The guy just waved and the girl with the green hair just gave me a small smile.

Ruby : Nice to meet you are you guys here for the tournament ?

Cinder : Yes, but we thought we might like to explore the campus a little first to get used to the layout, But tell me what is this place ?

She pointed to Heights Alliance behind me and her confusion was understandable because the dorm for the Elite students was new.

Ruby : Oh this is the dorm for the elite students.

Cinder : Oh i had never heard of it before, Do you do some kind of special training here ?

Ruby : Oh yeah it's great we got a special student when the term started and he is amazing and he gave us all special powers.

I showed the girl what i was talking about by activating my quirk showing fire in my left hand and ice in my right she seemed very impressed as did her teammates.

Cinder : So do you think we could visit your dorm and see it for ourselves and possibly meet this student you spoke about ??

Ruby : I'm sorry but only people in the Elite group are allowed inside, The security system won't let anyone else in.

(Cinder pov)

Damn it all, I really wanted to try and get in so i could get more information on that bastard that stole my semblance and possibly turn him to our side but i can't risk making a scene.

Cinder : Oh well that is a little disappointing but i might end up meeting him around the campus somewhere.

Ruby : Oh yes in fact he is in Professor Goodwitch's class right now so you can meet him there if you like.

That's just perfect now i can meet him and perhaps get a better idea of how strong he is as i think my mistress will be very interested in making him her puppet.

Cinder : Thank you very much we will head that way.

Ruby : No problem i am due to be there myself so i'll show you the way.

(Timeskip)

(Yu pov)

This combat class is going splendidly so far Pyrrha and Jaune are currently fighting each other and are doing very well, I did tell them to restrain their power so they would not destroy the arena.

Yang : So who do you think will win this one Yu ?

I observed the fight more closely and saw that if Jaune holds back he becomes more reliant on his sword work and although he is improving rapidly Pyrrha still has him beat in regards to pure technique.

Yu : Pyrrha will win.

Blake : Why do you think that ? Jaune looks like he is holding his own right now.

Weiss : Yes but he is holding back and a skilled warrior like Pyrrha will take advantage of that.

Yu : Spot on Weiss, Pyrrha does have the edge in weapon skill so unfortunately for Jaune  he doesn't have a chance while holding back.