Menagerie

(A week later)

(Yu pov)

We had been at sea for about a week and now we were pulling into the Menagerie harbour so i decided to have a last minute talk with Blake in our cabin.

Yu : So Blake do you think i should use a quirk to pass as a Faunus or not ??

She shook her head and looked out of the window at the townsfolk on the docks going about their daily routines.

Blake : No you should be who you are, The people here are nice and good and while it might be a little strange to see a human just walking down the street it's not like humans don't come here every now and then after all we do trade with the kingdoms from time to time.

I nodded and got ready to leave, I had changed from my suit into something more loose and breathable as the weather here was quite hot so i wanted to be comfortable.

Yu : Okay then shall we go my dear ?

I extended my arm outwards to her so she could link with me and she smilled.

After about ten minutes we were ashore and walking through the town and i was impressed, I could see a lot of different Faunus and they had many wonderful and different shops lining the main street. Although i was getting a few funny looks and i did see a few people whispering to eachother while sneaking glances at me and Blake but no-one did anything.

Yu : You know this place is amazing Blake the people are nice and so is the weather if a little hot for my taste's.

Blake smiled as we walked but also gave me a sideways glance.

Blake : Not a fan of hot weather ??

Yu : Not really i do enjoy it on occasion but i come from a country where it's not as warm as it is here, But i can handle it with Quirks if needed, So where are we headed ?

We reached the top of the hill and Blake pointed to a large home in the middle of the town where she apparently lived, So we made our way towards it.

(Time skip)

We made it to the house in question but i think mansion was more accurate as the size of Blake's home was about the size of our family compound back home in Japan, Blake lifted the knocker and knocked a few times. It made a loud booming sound and i will admit i was getting a little nervous.

Yu : Kind of intimidating.

She gave a quiet giggle beside me and after a minute or so the door opened and out from behind the door emerged a average sized woman with the same cat ears as Blake except they had a few piercings.

??? : Blake ?? Is that you ??

Blake : Hi mom, I'm home.

Blake's mother shot forward in an instant and embraced her daugther with a few tears coming out of her eye's.