The chosen ones

(The Following evening)

(Jaune pov)

After classes Master gave all those he deemed as worthy to be given a quirk as he call's them an examination, First there was a theory test and then a practical. After all was said and done only team's RWBY, JNPR and CFVY had passed.

Yu : Well done all of you, I am pleased to announce that all of you passed the test's.

Ruby : I'm not sure why we had to take a test, Can you tell us now ?

Yu : Of course, The test was to see if any of you had the potential to be a Hero.

Weiss : But why should you be the one to decide that ??

Yu : Because i attended a school for professional Heroes back where i came from, A school whose only responsibility it was to create the next generation of Super Heroes.

They all looked confused and there was a bit of whispering among them. I knew what Master was talking about but the others had not heard the story yet.

Yang : I never heard of any school like that, What kingdom is it in ??

Yu looked down and seemed to be remembering something very painful by the look on his face.

Jaune : Master ? Are you okay ?

He snapped out of it and his expression changed to a very serious one and i knew now was the time.

Yu : The place in question is not in any of your kingdoms, It is in my homeland and my home is called Japan.

They all muttered like they were asking each other if they had ever heard of it before, But no-one had.

Yu : The truth is that i am not from this world or this dimension.

(Timeskip)

(Ruby pov)

We Had just heard Yu's story and could not believe that he was still standing after all he had been through.

Ruby : So you lost everyone you loved ?

Yu : Yes We tried to keep the peace and help to stem the chaos that was erupting, But we no 'I' failed.

I could not stand to see someone in so much pain so i rushed in and hugged Yu and he looked down at me and smiled.

Yu : Thank you Ruby i needed that, But now let's get on with this.

Yu approached Yang and put his hand on her head, At first i thought she was going to get angry after all i know how she feels about people touching her hair but she seemed oddly okay with it.

Yu : Yang i give to you the quirk Explosion.

We all watched for a minute and nothing seemed to be happening until Yang opened her hands and small blast's started to pop in her palms.

Yang : Wow, Is this all it does ??

Yu laughed and shook his head.

Yu : Oh no it is capable of much more than a few small sparks, My uncle Kat was able to bring down an entire building once.

Ruby : You have a cat for an uncle ?

Yu : No Ruby it's short for Katsuki, He was a bit on the rough side but if you wanted someone to have your back in a fight he was the best there was.

Yu then approached Blake and did the same as with Yang.

Yu : Blake for you i give you Dark Shadow.

No sooner had he finished speaking a large shadow formed under Blake and out from it leapt a cat like shadow creature.