Clash with the Clown

The Titans watched on as the current and former Robin clashed in the training room of Titans Tower.

Dick was hesitant to use his escrima sticks but after a punch to the jaw, that hesitancy was long gone.

Y/N was using his bare fists, Bruce had taught and trained him in using weapons but it always felt off to fight with them and he was far more comfortable using his hands.

Both Dick and Y/N were almost equal in speed and strength, swiftly dodging and attempting to hit one another.

Y/N decided to switch his approach and began using his legs to attack, which Dick exploited, after blocking a mean roundhouse kick he kicked out Y/N's other leg.

Y/N wrapped the leg in the air around Dick's neck, quickly bringing his swept leg up and securing the wrap.

Y/N used the momentum from the fall to flip Dick over him and released, throwing Dick as Y/N hit the floor.

Y/N quickly did a kick up and turned to Dick to see the most graceful landing roll he'd ever seen.

"Damn trapeze artist." Y/N grumbled.

As they both charged towards one another Bruce burst into the training hall.

"Robin! Nightwing!" He shouted.

Both vigilantes immediately turned to Bruce, completely forgetting about the match.

"Joker has attacked ACE Chemicals, Gordon suspects that he's trying to make a Joker toxin bomb."

Y/N ran towards the exit door before realising.

"Bruce, you don't have your Bat suit."

"I know." Bruce said walking over to Starfire and Nightwing.

"Can I ask for the Titans' assistance on this?"

"Of course, Bruce." Nightwing responded, nodding at Starfire.

All of the heroes charged down to the garage, Y/N jumped towards the batmobile before Bruce stopped him.

"You go with the Titans, I need to return to the Manor, get my suit." Bruce told him.

Y/N nodded before jumping in the Titans' car the T-Car (Although it was more of a large buggy.)

The team of heroes sped off towards Gotham and the ACE Chemicals building that was located within.

After a short while, Blue Beetle striked up a conversation.

"The Joker, he's that crazy payaso, right?"

"A clown? Eugh." Beast Boy groaned.

"You are afraid of clowns, Garfield?" Kori asked.

"They give me the creeps." He responded.

Y/N understood him all too well, clowns weren't the issue, it was the Joker. Y/N was always given the worst feeling when he had to face him.

"How are you with clowns, Raven?" Blue Beetle asked, looking back at the cloaked girl beside Y/N.

"So thats her name." Y/N thought.

"They don't scare me." She responded with an indifferent voice.

"Let's focus up, Titans, we're almost at ACE Chemicals." Nightwing called out causing all the heroes to get serious.

The T-Car pulled up outside ACE Chemicals and the various heroes hopped out.

"No-one standing guard outside?" Y/N questioned aloud.