League Vs Legion

"The time has come..."

The room was dark, all except for the light that stood as a spotlight, illuminating the table resting within the warehouse.

Stepping into the light was the scientific CEO of Lexcorp, Lex Luthor.

"...to destroy the Justice League."

One by one, the other members stepped forwards into the light.

The red-ringed, rage-fuelled figure of Y/n.

The yellow-suited Reverse Flash

The cat-like Cheetah

The subterranean terror, Black Manta

The ruler of Kahndaq, Black Adam

The fear-powered, yellow-ringed Sinestro.

"You all know the plan, divide them and they shall fall before us, everyone focus on their target, once they are defeated we will have them give up Joker and then..."

Luthor turned his head towards Y/n, who stood beside him.

"...he is yours to kill."

---

Within the damp, dark batcave sat a dejected Bruce Wayne, his batsuit resting on a mannequin nearby.

As he sat infront of his batcomputer he held a small photo frame in his hands, detailing a photo of Y/n in his Robin costume sat atop the shoulders of both Batman and Nightwing, who had his thumb up to the camera.

Placing the photo down, he stood and walked over to his armory, where the battered and damaged Robin suit had been placed after Y/n's supposed 'death'.

Staring up at the suit, he felt a wave of sadness before being interrupted by a sudden news broadcast appearing on the batcomputer's giant screen.

"...It appears that a giant bat-symbol has been burned into the very street itself at the Gotham Harbour, is this a threat towards Gotham's own vigilante? Or perhaps a warning? We go to our reporter at the scene...Viki?"

The broadcast switched to a video of a blonde woman in a helicopter that was looking down upon the bat-symbol below.

"We aren't certain Jack, we are surveying the scene live to see if there are any developments and...hold on...it appears there's a figure walking towards the symbol!"

The broadcast switched once more to show the camera zooming into the symbol, displaying the figure of Y/n coming to a stop in the center of the Bat.

"Could this be the person who burned this Bat into Gotham's streets? He seems to be raising his hand towards our helicopter and, what is that red light? It seems he may have some sort of-"

Suddenly the sound of an impact was heard as the alarm systems for the helicopter began sounding.

"Oh god! We've been hit by some sort of beam! The helicopter is barely flying but we're still in the air!"

Bruce sprinted over to his suit before throwing it on and jumping into his batwing, taking off into Gotham's skies.

Tapping a few buttons, he began communications with the Justice League.

"Gotham Harbour, get there now! Y/n has shown himself and we need to stop him."

---

Gotham Harbour was exceedingly quiet for the middle of the day, the threat of Y/n's attack had worked.