A Shocking Revelation

The sound echoed through the abandoned warehouse and its halls. Y/n looked down the barrel of his gun before lowering it a fraction and kissing his teeth.

The billowing of a red cape floated before the bat-clad man, the hero emblazoned with the 'S' opened his hand and let the bullet fall onto the floor.

"Apologies, but you won't be shooting him today." The figure spoke.

"This isn't any of your business, I only want the Joker." Y/n reasoned.

It was clear this one would be trouble.

"You made it our business when you started taking lives."

"I'll ask again, why do you want the Joker?"

The Batman stepped forwards, his eyes narrowing as he asked the question.

"Call it..."

"...Justice."

Y/n channeled the red ring, forming a large car that drove towards the pair. Batman rolled out of the way and scarcely avoided it as the caped wonder took the car on and it sent him flying through the abandoned warehouse wall.

The Bat charged and jumped towards his adversary, throwing a kick towards his head. Ducking, y/n grabbed hold of the Bat's leg before throwing him onto the floor and pointing his gun at the man's head.

He squeezed the trigger and the Bat spun around, elbowing the gun. It's trajectory into the head of the Bat was knocked off target, the gun fired into the floor before being knocked across the room.

Thinking quickly, Y/n drew his sword from his back and struck downwards. The Bat rose his gauntlets and caught the blade between the fins before rolling sideways and pulling the figure off him, throwing his sword.

Both of them quickly got to their feet and took up combat poses. The Bat took the initiative and threw a roundhouse that Y/n ducked, he went to follow up his kick with a jumping spin kick but felt a great weight on his other foot. Looking down he spotted a large red ball and chain.

The Bat noticed the glowing red ring too late as a large red construction beam extended from the red-helmeted murderer and clotheslined him across the room.

The Bat impacted with the wall and crashed through it. As the red beam vanished, the red and blue blur crashed through the opposite wall.

Y/n immediately took off and flew upwards, his arm outstretched and ring glowing brightly.

Looking down, he was surprised to see the last son of krypton close on his tail.

Y/n created a large red dome around himself as the muscular man struck towards him, his fist collided and Y/n was sent flying through the air.

The red-blue blur then flew forwards, drawing his arm backwards.

Y/n formed two red gauntlets over his actual hands before dropping his shield. The fist of the flying man flew through the air past Y/n as he too drew back his arm.

Y/n's arm shot forwards and collided with the man's jaw, knocking him back slightly.

The two figures struck at each other with Y/n narrowly avoiding his opponent's punches and his own punches doing very little.

Y/n quickly created a dome similar to before but instead around his opponent. With another thought, the bubble became cloudy and he hastened to create a large red, truck in mid-air. The moment that the blue-clad hero broke free the truck collided with him and sent him falling to the streets below.

Y/n took a deep breath before feeling his arms be strapped to his sides, he immediately looked down and saw bright green chains around his chest. Suddenly a man in a green suit flew up and stopped in front of him.

"Got you now." The figure said, raising his fist in front of him, a bright green ring shining on his fist.

Y/n glanced down at his chains and quickly made the connection.

"You're like me."

"I'm better than you."

Y/n eyed the figure as he created a thin red wire among the green chain before expanding it and shattering the green chains.

A large red mace quickly appeared and swung towards the green clad figure, the mace clang against a large green shield.

The shield shifted into a cannon and fired immediately. Y/n shot downwards and avoided the ball before flying directly towards the Green-ringed figure.

Creating a red fist around his own, Y/n's hand swung but missed his opponent and was hit with a green baseball bat that sent him cascading through the air.

Y/n stopped himself before creating a gatlin gun and firing towards his green-ringed opponent.

Y/n kept firing before feeling an impact on his back and was thrown upwards, causing his gun to vanish. Spinning around he spotted the man with the large 'S' on his chest floating below him, seemingly unharmed.

He was about to fight back before hearing a great roar and looking across to spot a bat-shaped plane shooting towards him.

He raised his ring but he was too slow.

Y/n felt his body wrap around the vehicles front before being thrown towards the streets below.

He impacted and rolled a bit before sliding to a stop and placing his hands below him.

As he pushed himself upwards, parts of his helmet fell, broken, to the street.

He heard 2 impacts behind him and pushed himself to his knees.

"I'll ask again. Why do you want the Joker?"

The voice of the Bat called before Y/n felt a hand clasp around his shoulder.

He was spun and sat eye-to-eye with the Batman.

The Dark Knight's eyes widened as he stepped backwards.

"...Y/n?"

The intimidating factor of his voice had vanished and was instead filled with shock.

The Bat's hand reached out to touch Y/n's cheek.

Y/n retaliated by punching the Bat in the jaw, sending him tumbling into the man with the Green Ring. Charging his red ring, his helmet re-formed and he created a large wall and opened a red portal behind him.

The Bat jumped towards the wall and punched it before shouting.

"Y/n! Wait!"

Y/n stepped through before closing the portal, causing the red wall to vanish.

Y/n fell backwards and laid down upon the roof he fled to.

That man, the 'Batman'.

He knew his face.

----

As the red portal closed the Dark Knight fell to his knees in the street.

"Waiwaiwait, I thought Y/n was your kid who died?" The green-ringed figure spoke.

"He was."

"Well clearly not! A dead guy can't have a red ring of power and fight us!"

The Dark Knight remained silent so he kept talking.

"I mean cmon! Not as if he can come back to life."

The connection was made inside the vigilantes head and he stood up.

"There is."

He raised his hand and pressed his earpiece.

"Alfred...

...find me Ra's Al Ghul."