Tragedy

Robin woke up and could barely see his surroundings. His head was screaming...was he kicked?

He looked around the dark room, a single light was directly above him and he could only see directly around him. He tried to move his arms but they were stuck to the chair, metal wrist locks?

He heard a door open in the darkness and looked about the room.

"Oh, he's awake." A random deep voice called out.

"Is he now?" A rat-like voice responds.

Two faces leered, inches from Robin's face.

"Go alert the boss while I welcome him in." The deeper voice ordered

One of the two faces disappeared.

"Oh, so am I going to get a cup of tea? A biscuit maybe?" Robin sarcastically said.

Within the next second the criminals fist slammed across Robin's face and he begun coughing.

"Be sly all you like, the boss will have his fun breaking you."

"He can try." Robin said, spitting on the criminals face.

"Oh, you sunova-" the criminal growled raising his fist.

"Now, now..." the familiar voice of the clown called out.

The criminal turned around.

"Hey there, boss. He's warmed up for ya."

Y/n looked up and saw the outline of the Joker, his shadow standing in the doorframe, he walked forwards, the clacking of his suit shoes bouncing about the room until he too, leered at Robin.

Y/N watched as the clown reached into his suit pocket and pulled out a handgun, within the next second a bullet was shot into the man's forehead and he fell, dead.

Y/n looked down at the dead man, his ears ringing.

"Don't worry, yours won't be nearly as short-lived."

"I can't wait." Y/n dryly responded.

The clown giggled.

"To begin..."

The gloved hand reached across Robin's face and ripped off his domino mask.

Joker grabbed Y/n's chin and forced his face upwards, his acid-green eyes staring into Y/n's E/c eyes.

"No idea who you are." The clown giggled, walking around to stand behind Y/n, "but I'm sure we'll get to know one another."

The clown strolled around to the front and now brandished a beautiful ornate cane.

"You know, I've got so many plans on how I'm going to destroy you, I'll slowly chip away at your body and your sanity..."

He drew the cane back.

"...until you escape into madness!"

He began swinging.

Y/n only felt the impacts and heard the manic laughter as he was mercilessly beat.