A Battle of Brothers

Gotham was quiet under the night sky, its streets lit by the many lights of businesses, bars and clubs.

The lights culminated to show every detail, each figure walking its streets and each vehicle parked up as their owners enjoyed a night on the town

Standing as a complete opposite were the darkened warehouses that littered the Gotham Dockyard.

Each stood in shadow, as if hiding the very contents inside.

Unbeknownst to any who could see the warehouses, one did indeed hide some perilous people, who were taking refuge within its large storage hall.

Inside, multiple people were dotted about the warehouse, each occupying themselves as they awaited for the self-appointed leader, a noteworthy bald scientist, to create an adequate plan to attack the Justice League.

As Luthor worked away at his latest trinket, a great gust of wind blew from behind him before a dry voice spoke.

"Just how long are we going to wait?"

"Calm yourself Thawne, you'll have your shot at the Flash." Luthor spoke smugly, turning his head only slightly towards the man known as Thawne, "we are just waiting for the most opportune moment."

Thawne, who wore a skin-tight yellow suit with red highlights and similarly-coloured lightning bolts, kissed his teeth as he looked around at the other people in the warehouse.

"Really called in the cavalry, huh?"

"Hm?"

Lex turned in curiosity at Thawne's statement.

"Even called a guy I ain't seen before."

Thawne gestured towards a figure in a battle-suit and red helmet, a shining light on his right hand, the figure leant against a series of boxes as he was in conversation with another being, a man in a yellow suit with a deep reddish skin, a nearly identical glowing ring on his hand too.

"That man is the reason we are doing this in the first place." Luthor informed him before looking over fully, "I expected Sinestro to take interest in him, her? Not so much."

Thawne looked upwards at the top of the boxes the red-ringed figure leant against and spotted the watching figure of a feline woman who held her stare on the man below.

"You say that like a cheetah-woman should be predictable." A deep voice spoke, a third figure stepping up and joining the two.

This man wore a dark skin-tight wetsuit usually accompanied with a large helm, however that rested on a small table nearby, instead the man stood with his face on display.

"A fair-point, Manta." Luthor stated, turning back to his table of trinkets he was tampering with.

Suddenly, the quiet of the warehouse was broken by the loud shifting of the warehouse doors, causing the various villains to look at each other.

Sinestro and Y/n both flew up and levitated above the door entryway, glowing yellow and red respectively.

Cheetah readied herself to pounce from the vantage point she rested upon.

Black Manta quickly put on his helmet before two large knives shot out of his wrist gauntlets into his hands as he took cover.

Thawne, known as the Reverse Flash disappeared completely in the blink of an eye.

Lex Luthor hit a button on the table, plunging the room into darkness before grabbing two devices from his table, one immediately burst into a mobile shield that rested infront of him as the other lengthened, forming a rail gun that he rested upon his mobile cover, aiming at the door through a thermal scope.